Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz - Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - Multi-LED - Grow

Thank you everyone:). On phone. Turned into a buzy day:). Ended up chopping Liberty Haze & auto Berry Ryder due to LB's surgery tomorrow. They were scheduled for Friday but she has another appt then so I wanted them done so I can focus on her:). Will post harvest pics maybe tomorrow sometime:). Did take one of the scissor hash on the g pen. We are vaping it as we speak or type:) lol.
Wet weight
Liberty Haze. 224g
Auto Berry Ryder. 203g
image22940.jpg

Hi Brother Dreamz!

Great update my friend. Your ladies are looking especially fancy tonight. I believe I saw some bedonkadonk!:thumb:

I get confused sometimes, cause i know rockwool can act a little different, and I've never used it, so didn't know if it needed to be charged or buffered or whatever they do to it lol. Wouldn't be where i am without all the knowledge you guys have passed on to me, so i keep trying to pass it on.

I want him to start having surgeries after I'm done so we both can have little to no pain together. I'll gladly be his nurse again

You gonna get all dressed up and do it right? It would be cool for you guys to get all these surgeries out of the way now, and let the cannabis work it's magic into your golden years together. Damn, surgery on a Friday? Kinda dampens the weekend huh lol

I don't have a nurse outfit to wear :) That is my hope for us. Actually it's this afternoon but I have preop for #2 is Friday at too damn early in the morning after #1

Oh wow, 2 surgeries in 2 days? I thought today was just evaluation. Bring your tablet or phone, you know we're all here to chat with ya. Well, I'm guessing you'll be loopy from the meds, so that probably wouldn't bode well. I'm sure people will be all over this thread waiting to hear from you two this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom