Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz - Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - Multi-LED - Grow

snuck a WW bud from the bottom to try:)...will burn it in the morning to get full effects:)....looked under the microscope and there is hardly any amber down there so i am thinking about harvesting in stages....havent tried it before:)....but it will depend on how big the purple kush gets in veg as she is already almost the size of the BD at flip and she is only 41 days into veg...the BD was 82 at flip:)lol....this GPK is super aggressive:)...i hope it smokes as good as she grows:)

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning Dirty girty, I hope your WW nug hits the spot :) Mine took a few weeks to get it's chill on, prior to that it was a buzzy one :thumb:

Thank you Welshy, Skunny, BG, DK, and my lil bro:)......gonna be a beautiful day here....70 and sunny.....so.....that means i have to get my lazy arse outside and take care of a few hundred things....unfortunately they are for my mom....and she doesnt get high so looks like i have to work today:rofl:lol
i will be sketchy on here today unless things go super smooth....which all of you know how a plan works out:)
Peace to my 420 Peeps....catch you when i can:)

well i am done for the day....didnt go as smooth as i would like but it was par for the course when it comes to me and projects:)lol....anyway just decided it would be best for me to chillax for a while:)....might see you Peeps later this evening but i am thinking tomorrow is another day:)...Peace Out my 420 Peeps:):passitleft:

Happy Tokerday When you wake up Brotha GreenZ :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom