ColoradoKid's Soil Multi-Strain Grow 2016

It's almost a necessity to have the side opening available if your ScrOG occupies the whole tent. It would be almost impossible for me to defol and water without them.

Getting a really nice stretch CK!

Exactly and thanks man. They have some very beautiful legs lol but yes side doors are necessary if scroging.

Can't wait to see these girls in like 2 weeks! They'll be really filling in. I've noticed on my tangies some purple hairs popping out. Hopefully that means some cool colors coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

2/23/17 Day 27 Flower

Since I made a rookie mistake and forgot to flush these girls before going into flower, I decided to flush each girl with 4 gallons of water and then watered in with a gallon each of 6.5 pH and Mammoth P which is just microbes.

420-magazine-mobile1556959328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile15033568.jpg

Also found this odd leaf on my Delicious Candy
420-magazine-mobile708331247.jpg

LoL you shouldn't be too quiet bru :rofl: is there a time limit on it or just eagerness to finish it up?

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Well no time limit but I am having to flip the high brix girls in the veg tent because these flower girls aren't finished and the other girls need to be flowered

Well no time limit but I am having to flip the high brix girls in the veg tent because these flower girls aren't finished and the other girls need to be flowered

I get what you are saying bru the space has to be used again. I got to get more space also if I get a bigger light. LoL the issues of wanting to grow more :rofl:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I can't wait to see you build that COB if ya still do cause that'll really do some work!

LoL will most likely be HPS brother not going to spend alot on a light atm. Got a huge loan that needs paying off, keep it cheap so if anything breaks it won't be too much to replace. Although I would not mind growing a huge plant

Pat's Small CFL Grow

LoL will most likely be HPS brother not going to spend alot on a light atm. Got a huge loan that needs paying off, keep it cheap so if anything breaks it won't be too much to replace. Although I would not mind growing a huge plant

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Are you going to go aircooled or wing style reflector?

Are you going to go aircooled or wing style reflector?

Thinking of cooltube setup, my tent might be a bit small though so would need to arrange something that could work if I go 1000w, pretty much dependend on the job interview I have on Thursday. Would give me a bit more juice to work with and grow huge plants

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Thinking of cooltube setup, my tent might be a bit small though so would need to arrange something that could work if I go 1000w, pretty much dependend on the job interview I have on Thursday. Would give me a bit more juice to work with and grow huge plants

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Nice! Well good luck on the job interview! And did you know that you get 150 lumens per watt on a 600w hps vs 140 lumens per watt on 1000w?

Nice! Well good luck on the job interview! And did you know that you get 150 lumens per watt on a 600w hps vs 140 lumens per watt on 1000w?

I was not aware of that actually, would be better to grow with a 600w perhaps then?? Two of them I think would cost a bit too much.... If I go bit bigger I would consider building a bigger tent out of PVC and panda film. Got an idea for a tent already, if I get the better job then I might be able to afford two of those bulbs

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I was not aware of that actually, would be better to grow with a 600w perhaps then?? Two of them I think would cost a bit too much.... If I go bit bigger I would consider building a bigger tent out of PVC and panda film. Got an idea for a tent already, if I get the better job then I might be able to afford two of those bulbs

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I'll just say that's why I run 600w but it's up to you in the end

I'll just say that's why I run 600w but it's up to you in the end

No I always appreciate advice bru salute to you :passitleft: I might just start out with a 600, kinda inspired by what Mono did but I guess mine wouldn't be that big or produce like that. Still I adore one plant grows, just my thing :rofl:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

No I always appreciate advice bru salute to you :passitleft: I might just start out with a 600, kinda inspired by what Mono did but I guess mine wouldn't be that big or produce like that. Still I adore one plant grows, just my thing :rofl:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

No problem bud, and yes that plant was huge! Hopefully I'll get to see ya attempt something like that here in the near future!

Back
Top Bottom