James' Soil - Multi-Strain 2012 Grow

Hello again CF, Glad you like the pics!!

I am just waiting on the amber now! I just started seeing more today, so hopefully I'll be trimming the cheese soon!!! I can't wait.... the smell is driving me crazy!!!

Yours won't look like mine Miwa.... you have the sun on your side!!! Those monsters are gonna dwarf mine!!

JTG- I'm getting closer and closer. I am on day 59 of flower now. The buddy that I got my cheese clone from said his went 80 days. So that is still a little ways away:(. The others I believe are 90 days! I'll Have info on whats next in one of the next couple updates!!

I'll be sure to put that on the trimming soundtrack!!

Thanks for stopping in!!!

JTG- I'm getting closer and closer. I am on day 59 of flower now. The buddy that I got my cheese clone from said his went 80 days. So that is still a little ways away:(. The others I believe are 90 days! I'll Have info on whats next in one of the next couple updates!!

I'll be sure to put that on the trimming soundtrack!!

Thanks for stopping in!!!

I'm impatiently waiting as long as I need to!

I need it to be great medication for pain, which means at least 50% amber.... and an extra week or 2!

Also now that I have been making sure to get my door shut on time every day they have started growing a decent amount again. Which means if I take a gram now that could be an 1/8 later... Worth the wait.

Unfortunately, I may be losing my CG real soon :(. If that happens then I may take one top at a time from Barbie. This is the most annoying plant I've had because of how floppy it is. I plan on trying to take each one at different amber levels to see which I like best and it will give me the meds I need until the rest finishes. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though!!!

Hello again CF, Glad you like the pics!!

I am just waiting on the amber now! I just started seeing more today, so hopefully I'll be trimming the cheese soon!!! I can't wait.... the smell is driving me crazy!!!

Yours won't look like mine Miwa.... you have the sun on your side!!! Those monsters are gonna dwarf mine!!

Oh i got the giant killer on them now...i netted the whole garden...you got to know the password to get pass 6 feet...and i got extra netting for them fast bitches...i know what you mean about that smell..i wish they made air fresherners that smelled like flowering cannabis...

JTG- I am well enough. I can't complain too much with what I hear Y is going through. That doctor sounds like he needs to quit his day job!!

I am trying to catch up on your journal but I am so far behind it's taking a while, hopefully I'll be caught up soon though. Hope Y get some relief soon, and in turn you as well!!

P.S. Hope retirement is treating you well!!

SB- Thank you, I certainly hope so!! The smell of her is driving me crazy....

Celeste
7.27.2012:

IMAG3058.jpg

IMAG3059.jpg

IMAG3060.jpg

IMAG3061.jpg

LOOKING GREAT AS PER NORM!!!:high-five: BEEN OFF FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, NEED TO CATCH UP ON ALL OF MY READING, JUST WANTED TO POST AND SAY ALL IS GOOD WITH ME AND MINE, ATM. WILL WRITE YOU A PROPER POST TODAY, WHEN I GET ALL CAUGHT UP!!! SO JIM, TAKE CARE MY FRIEND!!!! SINCERELY, JTG.:thumb:

Thank you JTG!

I haven't had enough time to be around much either. I am way behind on everyone's and trying to catch up. I have still only made it through half of your journal, hopefully things will calm down some next week so I can get current!!

Very glad to hear that Y is doing better. The part of your journal that I'm at now she was not doing very well.

I hope to see you on your journal soon buddy!!

Here's the rest of week 19 updates... All pictures were taken 7.30.2012:

Aunt Bernice:
I have been having this issue and it's only getting worse...
The buds are growing very leggy. I have now doubled the nutrients and it seems like I'm getting more growth in the nodes of the leggy buds....

If anyone knows what could be causing this, please let me know!!
IMAG3078.jpg

IMAG3079.jpg

IMAG3080.jpg

Back
Top Bottom