ColoradoKid's Soil Multi-Strain Grow 2016

Merry Christmas!

Do I switched the veg and flower tent. 2 girls in late flower finishing up and veg girls went into the 5x5 with the HPS & LED. They are still under 18/6 photo period but now under the big lights. They will veg like this for a good 4 weeks or so.

So I did this because I have some thrips that I think came from my friends garden I've been going over to and looking over while he's gone. So now that I'm dealing with this bullshit I tossed so many plants. But I'm not stressed whatsoever. I still need to take the veg plants out of the 5x5 and bleach everything in there and then finish up the flower girls in the 4x4 and bleach that tent and the 4x2 tent. I'm scrubbing everything. Then I'll start my rotation of plants all over again with these girls that are vegging right now by taking clones in a month or so. Also switched over to all smartpots so there aren't any holes in the bottom of the pot for soil to show for damn fungus gnats or funguses or whatever. I also cleaned the tents a good amount today and whipped down all the lights with multi surface windex to kill any bacteria or anything tryin to grow that shouldn't be.

Well now that I'm done explaining this shitshow I'm in, here are some pics of the beautiful ladies and girls:)

420-magazine-mobile567106287.jpg

I think it'll be good for these girls last weeks to be under a cooler blue hue LED. It'll maybe seem more like harvest is coming? Hmm who know just my thought.

420-magazine-mobile2787569.jpg

One last thing. Just wanted to share how bad of an infestation that my friend has. I took a few pictures of some stems when I was over there 2 days ago. It's really scary let me tell ya, and that's why I'm taking every precaution here in my garden.
420-magazine-mobile791176676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile496908115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile476867670.jpg

Anyways have a Merry Christmas everyone and please please please keep a close eye on your gardens always because if you don't you could get some scary things on your girls like my homie lol

Cheers all! :roorrip:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry to hear man. I've seen this happen a couple times now to other people. I will never help a friend out. I know my friends are smart but they don't take all the precautions I do when growing. That was nice of you but that's lame :(

I can't quite remember what you all had going but how many have you had to toss? Bugs are so gross and coco has eliminated any bug problems I had in grow #1 which is a huge plus for me.

Sorry to hear man. I've seen this happen a couple times now to other people. I will never help a friend out. I know my friends are smart but they don't take all the precautions I do when growing. That was nice of you but that's lame :(

I can't quite remember what you all had going but how many have you had to toss?

Yes I made a huge mistake taking on this one but oh well nothing I can do about it now.

I ended up throwing away probably 12 clones that were just in their first week of veg, and on top of that all my skywalkers got thrown out but I did get 5 more plants from an experienced grower friend who doesn't have a dirty garden.

Now I have 10 plants under the big lights that will veg for about a month and then get flipped to flower. I'm planning on the whole 5x5 to be filled on this run!

Yes I made a huge mistake taking on this one but oh well nothing I can do about it now.

I ended up throwing away probably 12 clones that were just in their first week of veg, and on top of that all my skywalkers got thrown out but I did get 5 more plants from an experienced grower friend who doesn't have a dirty garden.

Now I have 10 plants under the big lights that will veg for about a month and then get flipped to flower. I'm planning on the whole 5x5 to be filled on this run!

Maybe a mistake but helping a friend out and being nice shows you are a good dude. It may sting a little but at least you can hold your hat on that. From now on you can always reference this incident as why you won't do it for anyone.

Did any survive from group you started when mine started? I think they would have been day 31 flower for you.

Looks good Kid. I would hate to have an infection in my garden, luckily the negative pressure helps a bit with them bugs. Have a great day further buddy :passitleft:

Yes and luckily I keep a very close eye on my garden every day so nothing got out of control but I damn near took every precaution. Thanks for stopping in Pat, always good seein ya bud!

Maybe a mistake but helping a friend out and being nice shows you are a good dude. It may sting a little but at least you can hold your hat on that. From now on you can always reference this incident as why you won't do it for anyone.

Did any survive from group you started when mine started? I think they would have been day 31 flower for you.

I wish I could say yes... but I tossed everything. But you're right next time someone asks me to watch their garden I can bring this up as to why I'll never do it again lol. It really does suck tho when you're just tryna help a friend and it falls back on you. In my opinion though I feel everything happens for a reason, so imma keep on pushing because only better things are to come!

Update - 12/29/16

Not much to show but I have all the girls in 7 gallon smart pots except the two girls in the back on the right. They're in 5 gallon smart pots and I'll transplant that back left girl in a week or 2 into a 7 gal smart pot

420-magazine-mobile85896916.jpg

Such a great feeling to have a tent full of plants

All smiles over here. Pests gone and new girls. I'm excited for this crop. And my High brix soil is ready in a week as well but will probably cook for an extra month or until I have clones for the soil

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright guys. Here are the veg girls. There are now 9 girls in here because I took the Bio Diesel out and put her in a tent by herself to become a mother. I also did some defoliation on all of the girls and then took 2 clones off the delicious candy for a mother as well.

420-magazine-mobile658624755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488504922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1880997687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom