IMAG27901.jpg

Misty

IMAG2880.jpg

IMAG2881.jpg

IMAG2882.jpg

IMAG28951.jpg

IMAG2883.jpg

IMAG2894.jpg

Now, that's what I'm talking about, look at that ingenius idea, it's a thing of beauty, both the Plant (Play Misty for me) one of my Clint Eastwood favorites, and you are a recycler, a man after my own recycle bin. I love everything about your grow/what more can I say except you just won kudos and I am adding you to my blog of Frugal growing and great ideas outside the box, it's kind of a reference blog for excellent Ideas/AAA++++, and isn't this what our journal post should be about?/keep up the excellent work, we'll be toking and typing soon/grace

Now, that's what I'm talking about, look at that ingenius idea, it's a thing of beauty, both the Plant (Play Misty for me) one of my Clint Eastwood favorites, and you are a recycler, a man after my own recycle bin. I love everything about your grow/what more can I say except you just won kudos and I am adding you to my blog of Frugal growing and great ideas outside the box, it's kind of a reference blog for excellent Ideas/AAA++++, and isn't this what our journal post should be about?/keep up the excellent work, we'll be toking and typing soon/grace

Thank you very much, honored to be part of your blog!!

My wife and I are also "treasure hunters" as we call it. I have curb picked a few items that ended up being useful.

:thanks:

Looking great James! Looks like you will be trimming some nice buds real soon. Love the trich pics!:thumb:

Everything just about there Jim!!!:high-five: A little Patience, A Little Dedication, A Lot Of LOVE!!! You can always tell Loved plants, from unloved Ones, and these are Def LOVED!!! By Me As Well!!!:blushsmile: So when You Gonna Harvest, I know, Impossible to answer!!! But will You Play Misty for Me, when You Do,LOL!!! Everything in superb condition Sir. What are You thinking about for Your Next Grow??? Take Care My FRIEND!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom