ColoradoKid's Soil Multi-Strain Grow 2016

2/1/17

Did some defoliation tonight and watered with nutes. Now I have a nice canopy to build on:)

420-magazine-mobile220589085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051840030.jpg

In the midst of all this I also got some clones and a lot lot lot of garbage lol

Delicious Candy clones
420-magazine-mobile653179443.jpg

CBD Critical Mass clones
420-magazine-mobile438999229.jpg

All of the garbage lol
420-magazine-mobile390229530.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sup buddy, those three screen setup looks pretty dope, they will stretch a bunch now. I ordered some beans a while ago and they didn't have the Euphoria CBD I wanted so asked if I want the CBDMass instead but passed, will be interesting to see what I passed on blessings to you brother

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Sup buddy, those three screen setup looks pretty dope, they will stretch a bunch now. I ordered some beans a while ago and they didn't have the Euphoria CBD I wanted so asked if I want the CBDMass instead but passed, will be interesting to see what I passed on .blessings to you brother

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Ah yes awaiting for the stretch! And I have grown out the CBD critical mass before and if this is the same pheno then it's gonna be some awesome smoke!

2/4/17 - Day 8 of Flower

What's up guys?! I'm back with a update from the flower tent. These girls are killing it and so far out of everyone my critical mass is already the farthest along which should be the case since she finishes in a short 8 weeks:)

Here is a nice pic of the Critical Mass stacking
420-magazine-mobile1817469050.jpg

All the girls
420-magazine-mobile2077527762.jpg

Made the trellis a bit higher yesterday as well knowing these girls will grow into it and it's easier for me to work and water this way. The first net sits at 30 inches from the ground and roughly 20 inches from the top of the soil.

That's all folks, enjoy your night!! :volcano-smiley:

I'm two weeks behind you in flower. For the first time we don't have a grow going in the exact same cycle :(. Can't wait to see how the canopy ends up for you.

Hey thanks Asesino! I know it was super nice seeing and comparing our girls since they were on the same cycle but oh well... hopefully I'll finish this harvest at least lol I know I will I'm not letting anything stop me! Have a good one man
:passitleft:

2/15/17 Day 19 Flower

What's up guys, yesterday I gave these girls water with microbes. 9 gallons total.

Also got into the tent a minute before lights on today and snapped a close up of a Critical Mass Cola and then a nice family photo(keep in mind iPhone camera)

***update - just found what looks like balls on the critical mass. Pretty bummed gonna have to pull her tomorrow):
420-magazine-mobile1491229390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile996742060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile536900740.jpg

Critical mass cola(the cola in the flash at the bottom is of my Delicious Candy)

420-magazine-mobile1450514086.jpg

420-magazine-mobile971480339.jpg

2/18/17 Day 22 of Flower

These girls got hit with nutes tonight and are looking super happy after their feed. Snapped some iPhone pics of a few different girls

Delicious Candy

420-magazine-mobile1396463297.jpg

Seed B

420-magazine-mobile779948958.jpg

Family Picture

420-magazine-mobile757524973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1822069899.jpg

They are going along just beautifully brother, how difficult is it to feed the plants at the back? Blessings to you :passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

What's up Pat? Thanks man!

It's actually not hard getting to them at all. If you look in the picture of these girls beautiful legs you can see the side doors. Those allow me to get to the back 3 easily

That makes sense :rofl: LoL my mind is not always thinking straight, I never use the side doors on my tent. No space to open them on the sides, makes me rethink the new setup I want to start. Should place the tent in such a way for me to access all those areas if I proceed with the scrog net. Blessings bru :passitleft::passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

That makes sense :rofl: LoL my mind is not always thinking straight, I never use the side doors on my tent. No space to open them on the sides, makes me rethink the new setup I want to start. Should place the tent in such a way for me to access all those areas if I proceed with the scrog net. Blessings bru :passitleft::passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Yea it's nice with the scrog being able to get in thru the sides but comin up I think the scrog will go after this because I will be doing. My high brix girls. One I don't think they'll need it and 2 I want to be able to move them and take out if needed

Yea it's nice with the scrog being able to get in thru the sides but comin up I think the scrog will go after this because I will be doing. My high brix girls. One I don't think they'll need it and 2 I want to be able to move them and take out if needed

It's almost a necessity to have the side opening available if your ScrOG occupies the whole tent. It would be almost impossible for me to defol and water without them.

Getting a really nice stretch CK!

Back
Top Bottom