LED Multi-Strain Grow - 2016

Thanks. Hopefully this round, the plants will do better. Ill just say the two cheese and two Afghan were just a trial run to see how the extra light works out.
IMAG13845.jpg

Here is my over crowded closet. I'll add two more cfls tomorrow.
IMAG13854.jpg

Plants I plan to flower soon to right. Under two small cfl. And plants in coco to the left.
IMAG13863.jpg

Today is week #2 for the soil clones.
IMAG13874.jpg
IMAG13885.jpg
IMAG13895.jpg
IMAG13905.jpg

I want to put these in to flower now but I don't think the roots are there yet. Maybe 3 days to a week more.

I need more light

Afghan plants look like they could go longer so I gave them 2tsp flora nova bloom and 1 tsp cal mag

IMAG13915.jpg

I put the 3 clones that are in 3gal pots and the 125w cfl in the box I use to dry my buds. I don't have a timer so the light is just on. Maybe one more week before I put them in the tent.
IMAG13922.jpg

Here is the closet now. The clone on the right is now my mother plant. The clones in the middle are coco. Clones on the left under led are going to flower soon. They are in 5gal pots it will eventually be 7 plants flowering in a 4'x4' tent.
IMAG13933.jpg

Here are the clones that are in the 5gal pots.

So plans changed a little. The plants I had in 5gal containers were going slow, so I transplanted them into 2gal coco containers on 3/11 and as of today 3/13 the coco clones in 1 gal containers are 3 weeks old so I put those to flower instead. Coco plants get between 1- 2 tsp floranova bloom and 1tsp cal mag per gal ph around 6. Clones in soil are only getting 6.5 ph water. Hard to get exact ph readings with the drops
IMG952091.jpg
IMG952094.jpg
IMG952093.jpg
IMG952092.jpg
IMG952084.jpg
IMG952085.jpg

Coco clones 3 weeks
IMG952086.jpg
IMG952089.jpg

Chese clones in soil
IMG952099.jpg
IMG952098.jpg
IMG952097.jpg

Clones transplanted into coco. Using cfl on bottom led on top and turned pots daily.

It's been a while. Cheese clones in soft pot soil are only getting ph water. Started 1/27 put to flower 3/1. Cheese mom that I neglected is getting flora nova bloom. Cheese clones in coco 1 gal pots started 2/21put to flower 3/13. And the clones that were in 5 gal pots soil transplanted into 2 gal coco pots on 3/11. Waiting for roots to show on bottom then squeeze into flower room. Plants in coco are gettin 1tsp flora nova bloom and 1 tsp cal mag per gal. Hopefully putting a drip system in on Monday.
IMAG14172.jpg

Tent with lights on
IMAG14295.jpg
IMAG14304.jpg

Cheese clones transplanted from 5gal to 2 gal coco.
IMAG14183.jpg

Cheese clones in soil. And mom in back
IMAG14257.jpg
IMAG14284.jpg
IMAG14275.jpg
IMAG14244.jpg

Cheese clones in 1gal coco

IMAG14321.jpg

Clones transplanted into 2 gal pots were put to flower tonight and the closet is closed. They are just over a week since transplant and roots are showing on the bottom. They are good to start multiple feeds. I have only one G8450 on and raised high since the plants got such low light in the closet. Hopefully will have a drip system added soon. I'm running out of flora nova bloom. Anyone use AN ph perfect sensi coco?

I'm in love with the coco!
The plants in coco are much bigger then the soil plants. I switched my nutes from flora nova Bloom to Advance nutrients ph perfect sensi bloom A and B. My ph is about 4 but the rep says the nutrients are usable to the plants between 4 and 8. It's been about a week and the plants seem to really like it so far. My only complaint is they suggest 1Tbsp per gal of each part. I'm going to try to use a little less.

145969123895566029737.jpg
IMG952456.jpg
IMG952457.jpg
IMG952462.jpg
IMG952459.jpg
IMG952458.jpg

Hey thanks mrlovegrow. This is my best grow so far, I'm pretty excited. I wish I had space for a 5x5 but I'm maxed out in our bedroom with a 4x4. The bucket holds damprid flakes. They bring down the humidity a bit if it starts getting too high but right now it seems to be stable according to my cheap temp/ humidity gauge. I took the damprid out of the tent for now. My first grow I used a 1k hid in summer and had the hardest time keeping my temps below 95℉ even with central a/c and lights on at night. It has been warm here in so cal but not consistently hot. My tent is also venting into the room but I plan to vent it out the window soon. What I've read it's best to keep a led room around 85℉ but it's too warm for me to sleep. So far when I've turned the a/c on its because I get too hot but the tent is not over heating, it's at a good temp. I plan to start a grow in the summer 4 plant scrog from start to finish under the lights. Growing in summer will give me a better idea of cooling but for now its about 5-10℉ over room temp. I plan to get a real temp gauge so I can see the highs and lows but for now I can't imagine going back to hid. Can't wait to see what my yield will be like.

Morning bfarmer, thanks, I've never heard of those, but I'm sure u need it during flower sown there. I'm up in washington, just getting in the 70s up here. I got my temp and humidity gauge at Walmart for 10 bucks shows the highs and lows for the 24 hours from when you turn it on. Girls are looking great!

What's going on mrlove. This journal is my first and I was very unorganized. So I'm not really sure how long some of the plants have vegged for or how many times ive topped them. The plants in soil have not been topped. Coco clones started around 2/14/16. Im planning to do a new grow around June that will be more detailed and I'll be able to compare temps better

Back
Top Bottom