THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

:lot-o-toke:
:rofl:
btw i take no responsibility that the fan is backwards i was sitting in the chair observing

Aaaaaa Brother THsea.......after you 2 left...I realized we had put the 6" exhaust fan in backwards! That means we had a hell of a good day!:circle-of-love:

I was just headed to your journal to see how you made out yesterday :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here we go!
Good to know your feeling better Thsea. Cant wait to see da kine cheese.
Hey man, its been raining like crazy! Hard to take pictures... But I will eventually! ;)

Cool Beans ... you are back! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Indeed!...ish!

Welcome back!
Thank ya QT!

Sometimes I take pics and even thinking about processing and posting shuts me down. Then I just go stare at them and call it a day :cheesygrinsmiley:
hear that brother!

wouldnt be so bad if there wasnt a wait time to upload
Damn you internet!

Aloha!

I get the same way. I am sure a lot of you the same as me. I like to open up 2 420 web pages to download pictures. For me it is a lot easier.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I never have only one tab open... Never.

yea then you can upload on one tab while you have the page you need to put it in open
Internet! what?

Intermission! Obviously, I don't have much to comment... But I appreciate the traffic, and want you to know you have been heard! :)
After a smoke break I will respond to the next page's comments (this post being for page 25)... Update on my shenanigans, and think about posting pictures... Then decide "fuck it" :laughtwo:

Back from intermission!

Welcome back, THSea!

Clay dirt... I know what you mean! I used to live in a place where the soil was hard clay, and filled with rocks. Truth be told, boulders too - huge ones the size of small cars.

I bought a tree and paid the landscaping company to plant it. They had originally quoted me something like $50 to dig a hole for it, but when they saw my address, the price went up to $200. I started to raise a fit, and they said, "Have you ever tried digging a hole there?!" I had tried digging a hole there, so I shut the f up and paid them, thankful that I had someone else to do it, no matter the cost. He made a great point, it was well worth the extra money - I'd never seen such miserable soil to work with. You had to work like a mofo for every inch, lol, which was the max the shovel would penetrate at any given time... at which point you had to set the shovel down and pick out rocks before trying again. When they dug the foundation for our house there, they pulled out 5 giant boulders that I ended up using as lawn decorations and landscaping around.
Woo! I haven't run into boulders thankfully! And from tilling at first move into this house... I know I can go a foot down easily. :thumb:

The ginger roots are sometimes like mini-boulders though! Pulled out several already that were skull sized!

Sorry to hear about the mold
Dude you gona water cure 'em ?:peace:
Thanks, It's cool... Better safe than sorry!

And ew, no! Water-curing really takes away a lot from the final product. I was not impressed with it.
Besides, this was not the type of mold that can be fixed with this process... If it were powder mold or something, OMM taught me how to deal with it... This was deep in the calyxes. I will be watching the harvest VERY closely to make sure its not spread.

I don't even f with mold ... like you that shit is cut, bagged and shitcanned :cheesygrinsmiley:
Amen brother! I'm doing this to feel healthier. Taking no chances.

Just hate to see usable meds wasted.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Me too! It put me in a funk for a short bit... Chilling with OMM and CHH brought up the spirits :high-five:
These were no longer usable meds however... We had some seriously extreme rain. Just the luck of the cards... When it isn't raining my conditions are great though!

Aaaaaa Brother THsea.......after you 2 left...I realized we had put the 6" exhaust fan in backwards! That means we had a hell of a good day!:circle-of-love:
really? Didn't you both check the airflow from the exhaust after? How did this slip us by?

:lot-o-toke:
btw i take no responsibility that the fan is backwards i was sitting in the chair observing
Er... I mean, I was hinting that at you! Jeez, thought you would figure it out! :)

you know im kidding right
it was all me :thumb:
:laughtwo: That was a lot of fun! Gotta do that again sometime :) By that, I mean goto OMM's and install something he needs incorrectly :) ... Then we always have a reason to come back!

I was just headed to your journal to see how you made out yesterday :cheesygrinsmiley:
Man, don't remind me that there are other journals to check on! oh well...

Alright, the LA Cheese was dry enough to harvest today... So I did. Hanging up now! Didn't really trim three of the branches... But I will. I don't have great trimming endurance.. Nerve pain mainly acts up during repetitive motions.

BB Cheese has some male parts on her tops... I cut that shit out, but We will see how she develops... She really looks like she will finish before the Dinafem Cheese... Which is cool with me... I just hope nothing is seeded much! The two Exodus look lovely as ever...

Finally started the germ that I said I would start on the Hawaiian Snow... Started it a few days ago, she is in a pot as of today... Not above soil, but will be soon. Gonna repot the 2046 in a 11gallon Air Pot (the return of airpots!)... Not sure how I'll make that work but we will make it work. Hope you all are having a good one, and thanks again for stopping by!

Yo, just a quick status update... The Hawaiian Snow is above soil now...kicked its shell... Good times!

Planning to repot the 2046 tomorrow or Tuesday. Not sure what to do after, no room to keep her inside... But I'll make it work.
Or not! One of the two...

Have a good evening my 420 friends!

lol you guys are funny
i went to the hydro shop saturday and there was a couple guys asking the shop owner about long flowering sativas
i thought they was nuts
you guys want huge plants and have alot of patients kudos to you guys
i think its nuts lol
but then again i dont have room to grow 10-15 foot plants outside lol

:cheesygrinsmiley:

yep...i foreseen that problem with the 2046...mine is already too big to get out the door..i hate running lights in the summer time but no choice this year..i even got her clone rooted and in a pot..next summer it will be all indicas growing..i'm giving these sativas a rest...
Awesome! :high-five: You know what? The next grow will be all indica's for me too... But I'm definitely running this 2046 big, and the Hawaiian Snow... Keep me good on Sativa medicine until the KE grow :)

BTW, the 2046 is now outside... in a 11gallon... Totally looks appropriate for that big girl!

lol you guys are funny
i went to the hydro shop saturday and there was a couple guys asking the shop owner about long flowering sativas
i thought they was nuts
you guys want huge plants and have alot of patients kudos to you guys
i think its nuts lol
but then again i dont have room to grow 10-15 foot plants outside lol
:) Your the man CHH, I'd love to see you run a monster sativa in the sunshine... in your hydro-ness!
Pure sativa's are totally worth the wait... I just cant imagine doing more than a few at a time... Patience is limited ;)

:high-five:

Dang mold! Good luck with the 1 lbs. tree and congrats on the WS!

Hey Cisco! Yea, mold is a major bummer... But hey, I'll make it!

Whats a WS? Thanks all the same though :)

Pictures are coming up soon (after a quick meal and smoke break... they are already uploaded!)...
You can see my first real contender for massive yields... 2046

THsea

Take a look at Pro-Tekt by Dyna-Gro as a long term deterrent for mold I have had good results. I am with Lurch Farmer ... we want pics

:cheer:

Here are the girls... Lets start with Big Buddha Cheese
BigBuddhaCheese1.JPG

Nug shots!
BBCheesebud2.JPG

BBCheesebud.JPG

Now the rest... Lets start with BB's cousin, Dinafem Cheese!
DinaCheese2.JPG

Nug shot!
DinaCtop.JPG

Now... a generation up in the Cheese world, Exodus Cheese #1
ExoC1.JPG

Nuggage!
ExoCtop.JPG

Exodus Cheese#2... the indica pheno!
ExoC2.JPG

Nugz dawg!
ExoC2top.JPG

How about a family picture?!
Familypic.JPG

Oh... A stranger? Whats your name sweetie?
20464.JPG

"2046" :love:

Hope you liked the update... Sorry I let it go so long in between, but harvest/drying/curing stresses me out like crazy! Still not totally satisfied with how my buds come out... Plus been working a good bit... Good times!

The LA Cheese.... is okay. Better on flavor than high so far. But hey, we will see... Still isn't cured yet so there is hope!

We want pics now:goof::goof::goof:
:) sorry to make you wait brother!

THsea

Take a look at Pro-Tekt by Dyna-Gro as a long term deterrent for mold I have had good results. I am with Lurch Farmer ... we want pics

:cheer:

Hey, nice looking out! :high-five: Hopefully I'm done with mold... Then again we are still in our "wet" season for a bit. The 2046 should be finishing in... Like July, so should be safe. I hope!

Back
Top Bottom