THsea's Intermission Grow

Good Weed THsea:)

Hey guys, just tried to reply to you all, I got logged off and it was deleted... I'll get to you all though, and tonight!... Just not from my cellphone :)

It's always a bad idea to, but its so fun to post from a PHONE! Woo! I'm in the FUTURE Ma!

Trying to keep up with 420 I find impossible on a cell :bravo:
Hey guys, just tried to reply to you all, I got logged off and it was deleted... I'll get to you all though, and tonight!... Just not from my cellphone :)

It's always a bad idea to, but its so fun to post from a PHONE! Woo! I'm in the FUTURE Ma!

good weed THsea:)
do those phones call people to?

heck I could not even send a text. If I was lost in the woods and phone did not work ,but text did........I would die. you can post also lol
great looking girls

Funny you mentioned that cause you’re right that’s about the last thing I do on my phone , i can go online , watch t.v. play games and sometimes I get to send a sms or even rarer now phone a friend :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, Good Night to You too! :snooze::snooze:
Oh yea, Always good you know that buddy :)

They look real fit nice girls:circle-of-love:
Thank ya' my friend :)

That wire shelf unit would make for a nice SCROG. :)
OoOoO.... If only I had the moohlah to flower indoors! :)

looking good man:thumb:
Thanks CHH! :) Good enough that you would wanna help trim?! ;) Damn I hate trimming/ harvesting.

Really lovely girls THsea :goodjob:
Thank ya' Rune! Trying to keep them all lovely and such...

Thank You THsea. The Butter is first class. :clap::thanks:
Oh yea! And it will only get better from here on out... ;) Cant wait to run a second batch!!!

Good Weed THsea:)
Excellent weed, I hope! For the both of us, brother!

Good morning and good weed Thsea your grow looks great good job :peace::thumb::goodjob::circle-of-love::high-five:
Thank you, Harley! I'm trying, gonna try to keep up the plant health :)

Trying to keep up with 420 I find impossible on a cell :bravo:
It is!!! To much going on!

The only way I get through with 420 is to have tunnel vision... Or I wouldn't be able to work and tend to my own grow! :laughtwo: Good people though, just a bit overwhelming :)

You again?!

No I don't believe they do that. Or, I've never used it for such :scratchinghead: I think you need an A-trac for that, or something else that OMM talks about from the "good ol days" :)

heck I could not even send a text. If I was lost in the woods and phone did not work ,but text did........I would die. you can post also lol
great looking girls
Your in luck Bozzo! If the phone doesn't work, usually the text doesn't! So it wouldn't be your lack of knowing.. :) I blame the internet.
Sorry if the responses are getting less lucid, getting tired... Gonna power through these responses!

Bozzo! Don't get lost in the woods? :scratchinghead: Whats going on here?

Funny you mentioned that cause you’re right that’s about the last thing I do on my phone , i can go online , watch t.v. play games and sometimes I get to send a sms or even rarer now phone a friend :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
Word Jaga, word. Honestly, I use it to screen calls more than answer or make ;)

Not really, here I am trying to sound active in my phone's neglect when it is just that... Its the smallest portable camera I have. That is the true function!

Okay, now that that is done... I harvested the AKxY yesterday (saturday morning), had some bud rot, but most of it (and the two main cola) is fine... Lots of trichomes... I'm about to sample some of it after I finish this post... Got some clean mason jars for it... Blah, I hope I caught all the mold during the trim... With how meticulous I am, I get fairly upset when I miss something. :) Good times!

I'll try to upload some pictures tomorrow, hope all is good with you all, it is fine enough here at the THsea Farm. Goodnight my 420 family!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::)

:geek:

not with gatorade :)

lemme know when your ready ill come help you trim and harvest
it can be monotonous

it can be monotonous

f that, let me know when all the work is done and it's ready to smoke!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

OH I see its not Buckshot! its Blister He always shows up after the work is done:circle-of-love:
f that, let me know when all the work is done and it's ready to smoke!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh yea! Put some medicated butter on that corn! :)

LOL

indeed!

not with gatorade :)
... in..deed?

it can be monotonous
Amen! Yea man, I'll let you know when the HS and Thai are ready! I'm really thinking about harvesting at the same time.. It would put a few extra weeks on the Thai, probably get her more solidly into the amber :thumb:

Buckshot and I have a LOT in common :laugh:

OH I see its not Buckshot! its Blister He always shows up after the work is done:circle-of-love:
:allgood:

:biglaugh:

Alright guys, I'll probably do pictures after I water in the late afternoon.. If I do pictures :) which means if it happens, they will be up tonight. About two hours off of watering, I like to let the sun go behind the houses nearby before I water..

So! This crazy Afghan Kush x Yumbolt.. I'll take a picture of the harvest, its already dry, took two days... Not overly dry, but about perfect to start curing. It filled a mason jar, not tightly, but about where I like it before I'd bust out another.

bender.jpg

Back
Top Bottom