ColoradoKid's Soil Multi-Strain Grow 2016

Looking sweet Kid :passitleft:

Thanks Pat!

I'm itching to flower these girls but they easily have another 2-4 weeks before I would even think of flipping them

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Pat!

I'm itching to flower these girls but they easily have another 2-4 weeks before I would even think of flipping them

Ah man I know that feeling, can't wait to get them started, will be sweet to see when it happens

Ah man I know that feeling, can't wait to get them started, will be sweet to see when it happens

Yes, I hope to have my whole tent with colas. Just gotta keep being patient

Man are these girls really starting to grow. I'm really impressed with that back right girl. She's my CBD critical mass. Right now she is in a 5 gal but def needs a trans to a 7 gal.

I also topped 7 or the 9 girls to let them start branching out so I can hopefully flower in 2 weeks

a136674fad27291a0f0ecabec449079c.jpg

Hi guys... so my girls are really starting to grow over here. I supercropped a few of the girls this morning about 5 hours before lights out.

Lights came on tonight and I hit them with 6 gallons of bloom nutes at 1/2 strength. When I watered them they got 3 gallons and then about an hour and a half later I fed them the other 3 gallons. I do this because I like to let the water saturate the medium so the water doesn't just run just straight through.

One last thing I'd like to point out is the girl in the back left is one of the few girls who hasent been supercropped and she is still a bush!

e03007c083feaeba9c9f8156678c7388.jpg

Those girls look nice and healthy! I'd still like to see you do a ScrOG :)

Thanks Asesino!

And you read my mind haha!! Wait for this next post coming up. I'm trying a 2 layer trellis

Beautiful Kid, loving your plants brother. Keep it airie

Thanks Pat! Just chugging along trying my best to make these girls happy!

Alright guys what's up?!? Over the past few days I have been working diligently on these girls trying to figure out the best way to flower these girls and get them to reach their full potential.

So it started out with me just supercropping here and there on different plants trying to bush them out when I realized that bamboo poles just won't hold up all these colas and they probably aren't the best way to maximize my space. Since I really want to fill this tent as best I can, I decided to use the trellis and try my luck with SCROGing.

So these photos were taken over the past few days in condescending order with the last being taken about an hour ago when I finished up. Hope you all enjoy, and please don't hesitate to speak up if you see something I messed up or forgot!

f49e4712b5fbf4ee017ceae7e143e03b.jpg
9b6df235e45e0349faded0d1bd07dcb1.jpg
ea5d5401852acf3197948d42ecce5c5e.jpg
7aa9beb970f9867a4047795ed61abc3d.jpg
c809ddc4c3db93021da7690d36f84ec4.jpg
28ce93ed0d4455c159dbabff6884fdcf.jpg
61a3fb5f5dda60be0c91f30e6812c594.jpg
b5faad4dc38f026b7ca0f92c7745d034.jpg

So uptrimming plants that are in a tent already under a scrog is the biggest pain in the ass EVER! I def will be defoling before they go under the scrog next time.

Anyways I defoled because these girl will be flipped in about a week so they definitely needed it. I also took some cuttings while I was under which is always nice! And one last thing I lowered the lights to about 22 inches from the canopy since it was a little over 24 inches I wanted to drop it just a tad.

b7c28bfa667c5d49826dc814f5933ec3.jpg
5fab2c90391aa6b2440ff847384e01af.jpg

So me and my homie went in on 2 cloners for my 4x2 tent so that we always have a constant supply of clones that are healthy.

I've been taking clones over the past 2 weeks or so and here's what we got. Strains are : CBD Critical Mass, Tangie, Purple Nepal, Delicious Candy, and B. B is a cut from my homie that he called seed B so no idea the genetics but oh well.

420-magazine-mobile2086526326.jpg

That's what I need to get going. Nice cloning setup!

They're awesome to say the least. I had been just using cubes and a dome but IMO this is much better

Looking great CK:thumb: aero cloners are great....my diy bucket has them ready for dirt in 7-10 days I'm sure your gonna love them. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Dirt! I actually just transplanted my first 4 girls out of the aerocloner and into high brix soil in my other journal. I'm hoping they will take off pretty quick!

Back
Top Bottom