GreenSmurf is Back with White Widow - DWC

Greensmurf420

After a long hiatus im back to another grow.:Namaste: Took some time off to rebuild my cabinet. Welcome along for the ride! I hope I can get another monster.

Here is my last lady.
20130727_1833361.jpg

Here is my new cabinet. 4x2x6. Foam board insulated, carbon filter with fan. 18gal. Res. with 4 large air stones. Fox farm nute line-up. 64k cfl bulb for 1st few weeks of veg then will switch mh/HPS.

Sorry for the first head tilt.
20140216_163707.jpg

20140216_163915.jpg

20140216_163937.jpg

20140216_164003.jpg

20140216_164457.jpg

Re: GreenSmurf is back with - White Widow - DWC.

Today I checked the Rockwool & have two successful taproots showing. I'm hoping by Wednesday they will break ground!

I also spent some time making my Aero cloner.
I took about 3ft of a rubber hose & crimped one end off.
Drilled some holes, & plugged the open end to my water pump.
Last step, all I need to buy is replacement misters. (is this necessary? or will it work with just water streams shooting out of the hose?)
any advise here will be welcome.

If you want to see pics/instructions just ask!

Thanks!

nice to see you back Subbed :thumb:

Its good to see you both again!

I can't wait to see how many ppl come around for this round.
I kinda just up & Houdini'd on all of ya. My last harvest was great! I had enough to last me about 2-3months!
I forgot my old password for the site & had a lot going on with the rebuild(2ft extension+goodies) of the cabinet.
I wish the pics i took were a little better. When i have the door closed you cant hear a sound. The insulation i picked up
works great for noise cancellation & reflection. I bought the air scrubber, fan, & ducting, online piece mail from a big box home
improvement store. In all (fan, scrubber, duct) $75.00 but I had a $70 gift card so it only cost me $5. Insulation and lumber $40.
Not too bad if I do say so myself.

sounds like your a smart shopper
me if I have the cash I just go get what I want

sounds like your a smart shopper
me if I have the cash I just go get what I want

Yeah... I waited til after Christmas to build it cheaper than buying it whole. I love DIY projects.
I didn't buy the best of the best but did buy what is needed for my size cabinet.

Just checked in on the two cubes and I was spot on. The widows will both break ground tonight!
I'm expecting to see some tiny seedlings tomorrow morning.

:yahoo:

nice now they gonna have more space
Happy Tokerday Smurf :thumb:

Welcome one and all to GreenSmurfs' White Widow ground breaking ceremony. pull up your pipe, bong, vape, wraps and take a toke to celebrate the twins.

20140219_182020.jpg

20140219_180830.jpg

Im one proud papa today!

nice now they gonna have more space
Happy Tokerday Smurf :thumb:

:ganjamon: thanks man! Yeah the last plant was trying to bust out of the cabinet.

funny I have a ww going right now its on its first week of veg
Happy Weednsday Smurf :thumb:

funny I have a ww going right now its on its first week of veg
Happy Weednsday Smurf :thumb:

I just checked them out. Nice update!

Almost front row!
Looking sweet dude, looks like you got the cooler version of my closet :) LOL
Very excited to see both hydro in work, and to see the WW. I was considering going with a WW as my first plant, cause i've always loved that strain but kind of got away from that now.. i've got a clone coming home in a few days instead ;)
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud!

Deffinately subbed :thumb:

Almost front row!
Looking sweet dude, looks like you got the cooler version of my closet : LOL
Very excited to see both hydro in work, and to see the WW. I was considering going with a WW as my first plant, cause i've always loved that strain but kind of got away from that now.. i've got a clone coming home in a few days instead ;)
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud!

Defiantly subbed :thumb:

I looked at your grow and yeah your cabinet looks like the size of my original grow. WW is my favorite strain. I'll keep popping in to see how your growing. you have 4 in that box right? If it is the same size cabinet you may have space issues. I grew one large monster last grow and wouldn't have been able to fit even a second plant in there. My last box was 2x2x6 and this one is 4x2x6.

Good to have you back Smurf, subbage.

It's great to be back! Thanks for stopping in!

Back
Top Bottom