Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz - Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - Multi-LED - Grow

they can go longer depending on strain
when it gets close check pull one off here or there and see where its at

I found a seed iiiin my Bubba Kush pop corn from last fall , that was a seed grown BK plant from a seed from a dispensary bag of BK
YaHoo I get to be doing it again great smaoke a indy that gets my headache in control , opens yer head to do things & no coachlock Unless overdone !

Good Morning and Happy Skunkday Brotha GreenZ bedtime for me lol :thumb:

Nice cuts there GD. :drool: Have a perfect evening pal.

I almost bought some Easter buckets today for some hempy's. But I have a mess of 3 gallon buckets already.

:ciao:
WJ

Thank you WJ:).....i hope you and yours have a wonderful Easter Daze my friend:)

RLTW-SAS420

We never leave someone behind.

Ditto:thumb::high-five:

Good morning brotha Dirty :ciao:

Good Afternoon my Brother:):passitleft:

DWC and LED my Wet DREAM ! Subbed

Welcome Keefgrown:).....yep...we have a few of them going:)lol.....glad to have you aboard:)....if you have any questions feel free to ask.....never too many questions:)

Good Morning and Happy Skunkday Brotha GreenZ bedtime for me lol :thumb:

Happy SkunkDaze Brother Chronic:)....see you in a few hours:):thumb:

Morning dirty and I hope LB wear her Easter bunny outfit for you today

That was last night:)....she hopped around until landing on my eggs:rofl:lol

Happy daze bro. Hope all is well for you and yours. If it matters. I went five weeks from pollen to nice mature seeds. Jock×afghani already popped. :)

Happy Daze DK:).....all is well here my friend and i hope the same for you and yours:)....i seen that on your journal this morning:)nice....i hope to be in the same boat very soon:)

Giday GD, and good night mate :)

Hope you and her have a good day

Hello Tassie:).....have a good sleep mate:)....see you in a bit:)

Morning dirty remember it doesn't matter how much fun it is that chocolate egg is for eating and not smearing all over lb eat the chocolate first and then if you still got room you can have lb :rofl: happy easter everyone :)

Always too late with the advice Bro:/.....see i have a belly ache from eating too much....chocolate first and then:rofl:...Afternoon my friend:)

Back
Top Bottom