Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz - Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - Multi-LED - Grow

Morning GD, hope your easter is fun. Gonna be nice out today, so hopefully we get outside.

Afternoon Peyton:)...gonna have dinner with LB, Mom, and Granny;).....I hope yall get outside:).....60s and sunny here:)

Happy Easter my friend...to you and yours.

And a Happy Easter to our 420 family.....

Happy Easter Daze to you as well my Friend:)......

Ok my 420 Peeps....it is SkunkDaze Photo Update:)......First on the docket:)

Barneys Farm Tangarine Dream.....Day 10 from seed.....Day 8 from sprout.....she is growing very slowly.....only thing i am doing different is i added 1/4 strength nutes with two drops of superthrive and a couple drops of rapid starter.....normally in the aerogarden i just put the rapid start but trying to keep my two cjh clones alive till i know i have seeds:)
0012272.JPG
0022231.JPG

WW flower clones.....Day ....crap...i didnt write it down....i think they are about 2 weeks in the veg room:)
0032132.JPG

BlimBurn Seeds Grizzly Purple Kush.....Day 41 Veg
0042001.JPG
0051882.JPG

CJH clones being pollinated......Day 41 of 12/12......29 Days left....pics of buds are pollinated buds:)
0061666.JPG
0071553.JPG
0081420.JPG
0091267.JPG
0101160.JPG
Auto Seeds Berry Ryder.....Day 82 from seed.....Day 54 of Flower......I believe this was a 60 day from seed to harvest....:/.....she has less than a week to go....about 10% amber and a mix of mostly cloudy and clear....
011999.JPG
013826.JPG
014748.JPG
015675.JPG
Barneys Farm Liberty Haze......Day 72 of 12/12....i really messed this one up:)lol.....the first one i grew in ffof was beautiful all the way to the end:).....lesson learned:)...will be pulled wednesday
012906.JPG
Humbolt Seed Organization Blue Dream..(The Beast)...Day 13 of 12/12 and boy has she grown:)....main tops defol'd and stems cracked per Skunny's tips and tricks .....today i can notice a difference in the second canopy....it has grown closer to the main tops.....and the mains have stalled as of today:)
016625.JPG
017565.JPG
018509.JPG
019449.JPG
Dinafem WW.....Day 56 of 12/12......was surprised to find a decent amount of amber on her this morning....maybe 5%....and then almost everything else is very cloudy:)......another week of nutes maybe and then a flush....
020439.JPG
021413.JPG
022367.JPG
023345.JPG
024314.JPG
025317.JPG
026301.JPG
Group shot of flower room.....Beast on the left and WW on the right
027274.JPG

Dry weight and pics of Pineapple Chunk....smoked a bud this morning and was very pleased with the flavor and buzz...been about 1 1/2 hours since smoked and i still have a pretty good buzz:)....very happy it turned out good:)
Oh...and ended up with 51 grams dry....so about 1 3/4 oz....i will take it
028273.JPG
029251.JPG
030221.JPG
031218.JPG

As you can see she is not very frosty:/....but cant have everything:)...i am just happy to have made it to the end...Finally:).....oh...and so my suspicions were right about looking like seed pods......i am sure the Liberty Haze will be the same....but only this one so far.....it fell out pretty easy...i didnt look for more:)
032204.JPG
033198.JPG

That's all for now folks....Thank you for your comments and suggestions....Have a Greentastic Daze my Friends:)

Awesome update bro, everything is lookin' tickedy-boo :) Happy days the tricks are working for ya & congrats on your tasty harvest :thumb::)

:clap::ciao: Very fitting new title or at least to me. Happy Easter my friend. Hope you guys are enjoying the day. :high-five::passitleft:

Thank You Skunny, Peyton, Beemer, and Tassie:).....i am very happy now that the cal/mag overdose is over :)lol.....the WW has double in size since cutting it back and the nutes in half:)....to clarify the cal/mag is 3ml per gallon which the range is 2-5ml :)....and the nutes i cut to 1/2 strength:).....I am really excited to try the Auto Berry.....has an elegant smell....kind of a floral smell.....but i can sit in front of her for a while just inhaling:)....

looking good and congratulations on the large haul.

Would love to have some input on my grow, if would take the time to review it. I really impressed with the resin production.
My brother currently runs DWC w/ 1000w HPS only three plants (we both are beginners) I went the soil route and led, while he went DWC and HPS.

What does DWC really have over soil? I've heard you can yield just as much in soil as dwc (but then I ask myself, why would people do it - if the results weren't successful )

Would love to have some input on my grow, if would take the time to review it. I really impressed with the resin production.
My brother currently runs DWC w/ 1000w HPS only three plants (we both are beginners) I went the soil route and led, while he went DWC and HPS.

What does DWC really have over soil? I've heard you can yield just as much in soil as dwc (but then I ask myself, why would people do it - if the results weren't successful )

Welcome Keefgrown:).....i will check out your yard in just a few:)....for me i have more than doubled my best yield using dwc.....but know members that kick butt with soil....drcannibi is one you could look up....he averaged 8oz off each plant last round in living organic soil.....no chemicals what so ever.....so you can do really well with soil.....i feel once i get dialed in i will be able to hopefully pull 10+ off each plant....that is my goal....until i reach it:)lol....but also i like dwc i guess to as it keeps me busy....very busy:)...soil is a lot more forgiving...so i am told:)lol.....but i like messing with the nutes and measurements and so on:).....i have heard members say the taste is much better with organic soil as well.....i dont know about that as to me they have both tasted good;)

Great update, have U a happy eastern day!
:Namaste:

Happy Easter Daze too you as well Hungaluz:)....I hope you have had a great day my friend:)

Happy Skunk Egg Day Brotha GreenZ :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom