Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

I forgot to mention, the two bb that was hanging is now dry and in curing jars, they weighed in at 106grams, I'm happy with it, I went ahead and chopped the other bb also, it seems weird with no plants in the hps room, at least I have some babies that will be growing up in my tent. All my plants from tent and hps room has been harvested from the first grow, I guess I can say my fir grow is behind me finally lol...️

All bb are chopped now, I am officially through with my first indoor grow and it feels good. I wanna thank everyone who subbed to my journal and helped me throughout the grow. I am on day seven on my second grow, I will probably start a journal up for it after the girls get going good. Oh and by the way I am at little over 28 oz all together counting tent and hps room so I would need two oz dry off each one of the bb that's drying for 2lbs, I believe I wi be a lil short but I am still satisfied, I never dreamed I would yielded as much as I have on my first run...️

Thanks guys, I appreciate everyone following along and helping me through my journal, I have learned so much from this site, it's amazing. I will be starting a journal for my second grow after they get 2 or 3 weeks old. Everyone take care and keep growing...️

So I have read topping Autos is a no go...you say is fine depends on genetics?
I would say yes it depends on genetics on some strains but the most important thing about topping autos imo is to top early (within the first 15 to 17 days) and also make sure your plant is nice and healthy with know issues when you top. On the other hand if my autos is not big and healthy enough to top at that stage then I would just lst, autos also respond great with last, it's key to get big yields, keep even canopy and all buds will be nice and dence, hardly any fluffy stuff...️

So I have read topping Autos is a no go...you say is fine depends on genetics?
Also you can find alot of journals on here were people are getting great results from topping autos, but if you decide against it I would at least do lst...️

I would say yes it depends on genetics on some strains but the most important thing about topping autos imo is to top early (within the first 15 to 17 days) and also make sure your plant is nice and healthy with know issues when you top. On the other hand if my autos is not big and healthy enough to top at that stage then I would just lst, autos also respond great with last, it's key to get big yields, keep even canopy and all buds will be nice and dence, hardly any fluffy stuff...️

^^this. Definitely earlier you can the better.
I have two autos going (candy cane and whitewidow), both topped around day 21 if I recall... couple days later than I should have but I was paranoid being noobie and waited, that said...so far so good. They definitely responded well to some lst'ing though, that's for damn sure. lol

The "absolute no-go" I think is dated information, today I think it's more 'it depends'.

Well I have finished everything up with my first grow, I will start another journal in a week or two on the autos that I have going now. I appreciate all the help I got from everyone, this site is great. This journal is officially over and it can be moved to completed journals, keep growing everyone, peace...️

Well I have finished everything up with my first grow, I will start another journal in a week or two on the autos that I have going now. I appreciate all the help I got from everyone, this site is great. This journal is officially over and it can be moved to completed journals, keep growing everyone, peace...️

Looking forward too it (if this is still open at the time maybe post a link as the final post before asking to close this one), and congrats again.

I want the new link to new journal.
I will let you know when I get it started Dark, they seem to be pretty much in schedule with the first grow so hopefully I can pull some good numbers again, I surprised myself on my first grow and pulled some great numbers so I set the bar pretty high lol. One thing about it is im not all stressed out all the time wondering if my plants will do alright, I stayed worried alot at the start of my first grow but I have more confidence in myself with this grow and Im also going to do alot off lst to keep girls short and keep a nice even canopy. I will probably get the journal started within the next week or two so it should be pretty fun...️

Back
Top Bottom