First Timer Getting Started

Smokez I'm not sure of my alkalinity. I feel it could be mag or nitrogen as well. I think I was starving them of N before the transplant and BPN organics. As far as a whole grow room would go, I wouldn't get tooooo crazy. Just a place to stash all the goodies in 1 room. Room to expand if needed, I'm pretty limited now.

Thanks for dropping bye teSmp :)

Do I have my first male? Looks like the only one so far.

SAM_06841.JPG

SAM_06862.JPG

I would recommend regular seeds to any new grower, and here's why...

Great way to get experience and learn about the entire plant. By the time you have a successful female in harvest you will appreciate what you have learned. Most any bag seed you choose to grow, will grow to be much better than the bag it came from. If you kill it, no biggie try again. It's not rocket science, you'll get it. You will then be ready for specifics. Learning the most basic things before you invest.

Learn to grow from seed and you are ready to step off the porch. Learn to sex them. Learn what veg is, and when flower starts for both sexes. How to visually recognize a male vs female. Then if you get a hermie feminized seed you will know it.

A successful grow always end in a harvest, can't lose...

As of today I'm down to 8 plants. I filled the bags almost 2 times the size they were with soil and reorganized the remaining plants. Gave them a good flushing and followed up with a fresh feeding.

I had a few mishaps that I haven't had time to post about. My fan had fell and broke the top of one the plants off. Wasn't a major loss but the plants suffered some heat stress. It reached 113* without the fan blowing on the light. Also lifted the light up a bit, the plants were only a few inches away. I'll take some pictures shortly.

Happy BDay
the older you get the faster you get older
happy trails................

Back
Top Bottom