Obliviconsent's 2nd CFL Bagseed Grow - 2010

Re: Obliviconsent's 2nd CFL Bagseed Grow-2010

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

The grow is still alive. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but the last couple of months have been busy for me. I recently put in a veg and flowering section in my grow closet. I will post again with pics soon.

Some pics to update with.
11235.JPG

2839.JPG

3689.JPG

4496.JPG

5391.JPG

My clones didn't take and I just decided to flower all my girls. I put up a tarp for a veg area for seedlings. I seem to do better starting with seeds.
6346.JPG

7284.JPG

8241.JPG

:thanks::peace:

26, 100 watt equilivient.

Well, the grow is over. I'm not going to post any finished pics. I'll just say that I will never grow in the winter time again. This was a learning experiance for me, to say the least. But once my new babies start their adult life I will start a new journal. Thanks to all that have looked and stopped by.

Another note: don't analyze too much into your grow. Just do what you think is best and go with it. Some grows may not go as expected and take it as a learning experince. They are really the best plants you can work with and they give you the best medicine without a perscription. My "taster" said it was really stony. I used miracle grow for all my s**t. Be cool everyone. I'm out. Imma grow but just here and there updates. I'll catch you around the beards>

High obliviconsent

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom