Obliviconsent's 2nd CFL Bagseed Grow - 2010

obliviconsent

What strain is it? Same bag seed from last grow.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
If soil... what is in your mix? Cheap Wally world soil.
If soil... What size pot? Started if jiffy peat pellets then transferred to 16 oz. cups.
Size of light? CFL 26w.
Is it aircooled? Small fan.
Any Pests ? No.
How often are you watering? Every three or four days.
Type and strength of ferts used? Going to continue using M/G rose food.

Bucket Size - After 16oz. cups going into 6" planters then into 3gal. and 8gal. buckets.
Medium - Wally world soil
Lights - (8 for now) 26w CFL's-2x dual spectrum, 2x 2700k and 4x 5500k
Nutrients - M/G rose food.
# of Plants: TBD
Yield : TBD

To prepare for my 2nd grow my better half and my child hepled me paint my 8'H x 7'L x 4'W room flat white. I can really tell the difference from the bare wood and black walls.

On 03/15/2010 I dropped 12 seeds into a shot glass and set it on my furnace then put them into jiffy peat pellets the next day (03/16/2010). I had 8 sprouts on 03/19/2010. On 03/20/2010 they got transferred to 16 oz. cups plus 1 due to seeing a taproot. So as of this post I have 9 cups under the lights. I'm still the worlds geatest procrastinator so pics to follow "soon", lol.

Re: Obliviconsent's 2nd CFL bagseed grow-2010

Sorry about the lapse in time. I'm in the process of changing ISP's and I found this WIFI hotspot. Tomorrow I will update with pictures.

This is the 10th sprout to come up. so out of 12 seeds planted 10 sprouted.
sprout8.JPG

sprout_2_.JPG

sprout_3_.JPG

sprout_4_.JPG

sprout_5_.JPG

sprout_6_.JPG

sprout_7_.JPG

sprout_8_.JPG

Nine seedling under the lights.
lights16.JPG

seedlings17.JPG

seedlings_2_.JPG

seedlings_3_.JPG

seedlings_4_.JPG

With the 10th one.
ten_seedlings.JPG

ten_seedlings_2_.JPG

ten_seedlings_3_.JPG

ten_seedlings_4_.JPG

ten_seedlings_5_.JPG

ten_seedlings_6_.JPG

There is just not enough time in the day to enjoy posting. Out of time for now. Gotta hit the grind stone. More pics coming soon.

Week 2 pics
week_25.JPG

week_2_2_.JPG

week_2_3_.JPG

Week 3: one sprout died so I was down to 9. When I pulled the dead one I planted 2 more seeds straight to the soil with no germination rush.
week_31.JPG

week_3_2_.JPG

week_3_3_.JPG

week_3_4_.JPG

Week 4
week_4_2_.JPG

week_45.JPG

week_4_3_.JPG

week_4_4_1.JPG

week_4_5_.JPG

week_4_6_.JPG

week_4_7_.JPG

week_4_8_1.JPG

week_4_9_1.JPG

On 4-15-10 one of the 2 extra seeds I planted sprouted so I'm back to 10, so far. I'm still using MG rose food every 3rd or 4th watering. The roots are poking out of the bottom of the cups and drinking up water, so on my next days off I'm going to replant into 8in. planters instead of the planned 6in. ones.
The weeks are since sprouting not planting.

Just an update on my last grow:
DSC09992.JPG

DSC09993.JPG

yeild1.JPG

yeild_2_.JPG

yeild_3_.JPG

yeild_4_.JPG

yeild_with_tt.JPG

nug12.JPG

nug_2_.JPG

blunt8.JPG

blunt_2_.JPG

blunt_2_0.JPG

blunt_2_0_2_.JPG

blunt_3_.JPG

blunt_4_.JPG

astro_boy.JPG

astro_boy_2_.JPG

astro_boy_3_.JPG

blunt_5_.JPG

blunt_6_.JPG

DSC09996.JPG

DSC09995.JPG

DSC09979.JPG

I got rave reviews from the peeps I gave some to.:ganjamon:

Week 5
week_5.JPG

week_5_2_.JPG

week_5_3_.JPG

week_5_4_.JPG

week_5_5_.JPG

week_5_6_.JPG

week_5_7_2.JPG

Week 6
week_61.JPG

week_6_16_.JPG

week_6_17_.JPG

week_6_18_.JPG

week_6_2_.JPG

week_6_3_.JPG

week_6_4_.JPG

week_6_5_.JPG

Finally back online but I haven't taken pics for week 7, 8 or 9. Currently in week 9 and started 12/12 to show sex to see if there any males crashing the party then back to veg. for another 8 weeks or so. They are in 8in. planters and getting bigger each week. I added 4 more 26 watt cfls and more to come for final flowering. I put a green light in my grow room just in case I need to go in during 12/12.
green_light.JPG

So far its a different trial and error growing in the spring/summer time. I need to get some sort of ventilation system in there soon. So far I've been opening the door and fanning them with fresh air. But the concrete floor stays fairly cool and the heat rises to the 8ft ceiling. At least i'll have experience growing on different ends of the seasonal spectrum.

CocoJoe I really appericiate you stopping by on my grow.;) You are a pioneer in da game. I am trully mad at what happened.

Since 12/12 i have 1 male that I chopped up. So far 7 definately females (seen pistils) and 2 that need to be conformed. I will continue 12/12 until the last 2 are confirmed.
week_9.JPG

week_9_10_.JPG

week_9_2_.JPG

The 1 sneaky male.
week_9_3_.JPG

week_9_4_.JPG

female
week_9_5_.JPG

week_9_6_.JPG

week_9_7_.JPG

These are the 2 that haven't been sexed yet.
week_9_8_.JPG

week_9_9_.JPG

My jungle
week_9_11_.JPG

week_9_12_.JPG

week_9_13_.JPG

I checked my girlies today and I now have 8 confirmed. The last 1 is being stubborn, but if it doesnt show by saturday I will probably pull it before they get too far to turn back to veg. cycle. I will update on saturday night. Thank you for stopping by shoot five your grow is looking awesome.

Uggggggggggg, 2 more males =0( So I'm down to 6 females. One of them had pistils but got burned and after I trimmed it, it started showing balls. I forgot to say that there was some mushrooms growing in my plants and I think 2 of them got fungus mungus. But other than that were doing good.
week10.JPG

week10_2_.JPG

week10_3_.JPG

The 2 that are palm tree looking I trimmrd to shit, lol.
week10_4_.JPG

week10_5_.JPG

week10_6_.JPG

week10_7_.JPG

week10_9_.JPG

week_10.JPG
:grinjoint: Oh, and I started smoking :smokin:again. It feels really good when I do it with my wife. She's the only one that can put up with my stony rants. I tend to repeat my self and talk bout science wen I'm "stoned". I dont care about the random UA's right now I like it, LOL.

I put them back on 8/16 so I can veg. them for a couple more months. So far I think I like growing in winter. Does any one know if mushrooms are what caused harm to my babies or was it coinsidence? Sorry, I forgot to take pics of the damaged leaves and the shrooms.

Can some one tell me the threshold, if any, on flowering a plant and then going back to veg.? Because I put my girls back on 18/6 and they have stopped growing and the pistils keep popping out. I replanted them into the 8gallon buckets and will go back to 12/12 in about three weeks. But they were all root bound so I'm hoping the bigger pots will let them grow more. I think I am posting to myself anyway so far. Where you at BongMaster, MountainHigh, Linkorien and 420Warrior? I need your advise.

Hey brother, this is the way I understand how revegging works. It is all about stored hormones...the plant has to dump it's load of blooming hormones and build a load of veg ones back.

The process starts generally when the plant goes over it's magical amount of light that triggers the the hormone switch. I have heard 14 hrs is a general rule but it is plant specific.

But once you start the reveg, it can take up to a month, plant dependent. The plant will go into stasis and slow it's growth. Then generally when reveg starts, the plant will pop single leaf fans...reveg is complete after it pops it's first 5 leaves I think.

Plants in reveg don't drink much, be careful not to overwater. Check it by picking it up.

Wasn't 100% sure the question, but hope something in there helps.

:peace:

I'm subscribed! :popcorn:

Thanks for popping into my J! I tried trimming fans too, so I'm curious as to how yours are going to come out!

dude you murdered those plants man.... you should check out my cfl grow... its a video blog... will give you tips and advise that you could definitly use man.!

Back
Top Bottom