SAM_04922.JPG

SAM_04902.JPG

The largest:
SAM_04892.JPG

The 5 larger ones have been topped again:
SAM_04851.JPG

A picture with my new glass:
SAM_04882.JPG

The runt in the back: had some roots showing. I must have been high when I transplanted her.
SAM_04813.JPG

SAM_04822.JPG

Been watering about every 3rd day, lots of growth! :thumb:

:thanks:

wasn't able to find it so I'm just gonna let them go till I can. They seem to be growing very fast.

I need some more exhaust vents to keep my temps down. They are hanging between-85-90. Everything looks healthy but I'll be happier with a couple more fans.

Got 1 plant showing some rust looking spots in the center of the lower leafs. :(

If you can find any hydro stores in your area you might want to try mixing your own soil next transplant or grow. I've tried using a couple different store bought brands and most aren't very good.

My latest soil mix is actually really good. I haven't had any trouble with my plants in this mix.

1Bag roots organic
1Bag Fox farm ocean forest
2gal pot of perlite
5-10lbs of earthworm castings
2.5lbs of bat guano 1-10-1
BPN root magic

This mix allows me to feed with BPN and have no issues with nute burn or deficiencies. Also holds pretty good water but drains well. I've noticed if you water to quickly or to often the soil becomes waterlogged easily tho.

Hydro stores usually have this stuff all year round. But if there arent any in your area and you can only use regular stores then yeah its going to be a month or so. If u cant find any good organic soils to use I would just go to a soilless grow setup.

You can find vermiculite and perlite and homedepot in HUGE bags. Mix those 60/40 or 50/50 and u have a good mix for your plants. only reason I haven't tried that yet is because I feel like you have to control your nutrients more precisely in soilless and hydro than soil. I am considering experimenting with a mix like that soon though. I just need a PPM meter.

btw check out the first page of my grow journal. there is a picture of my soil mix up there :)

Back
Top Bottom