Gator1's 400w HPS Hempy 100% Perlite Bag Seed Grow

gator1

Hello fellow growers, this is my first attempt at a Hempy grow.

Medium: 100% perlite
Strains: 3 bagseeds 1 Pakistan Ryder, 1 Moby Dick, 1 Lemon Skunk and 1 yumbolt 47
Flower or veg: i use the 12/12 from seed method. The three bagseeds are 4 weeks in flower the PR is one week from sprout and im germinating the other three

Lights: 400w hps with supplemental cfls
grow area is my spare bathroom.

Re: Gator1's 400w HPS Hempy 100% perlite bagseed grow

I uploaded my photos to my gallery with my phone but cant figure out how to copy ro this thread i dont have a pc just this phone internet. Will this work?

To display your uploaded images onto your journal simply press the camera button in the message box and it will open up your gallery. From there just click on the image you like to be inserted and it does so automatically. Before posting you can preview post by clicking on "Go Advanced" button.

2011-10-25_01-47-32_804.jpg

my growroom

The moby dick lemon skunk and yumbolt 47 all started germinating tonight

I forgot to mention what nutes im using. I layered osmocote in my perlite and i also use FFGB and FFTB every other watering

Since i do 12/12 from seed i am starting my next grow 4 weeks before harvest in the same room. It saves a little time.

Im trying to run 4 plants at a time they are all sitting above bathtub with plywood underneath. My runoff just goes right down the drain. I have a bathroom exhaust fan in ceiling running all the time and i have fresh air blowing in from a vent in the floor with a fan and duct work. I just point the duct wherever i want the air blowing. Feel free to criticise or compliment. I need some feedback!

Back
Top Bottom