First Grow - CFL - Walk-In Closet - Bag Seeds

These two plants in the milk containers are still growing about an inch per day! 1.5 weeks into flower each.
FullSizeRender52.jpg

Did my first flush today. It's funny juggling around my plants, trying to predict the best use of the lights and the best time to move plants from veg to flower. I think after harvesting my main plant I'm going to move all of my plants into flower and shut down the veg box for a while. I want to eventually grow just one large plant with 8 colas, which my ak-48 has almost become (she has 4 colas, one more topping to make 8). Only I want to veg her in a larger pot for another few weeks before the flip, but all my main lights are on 12/12 right now. So I have to flip her to flower when she's still small. Dunno what to do exactly… any suggestions? This is probably confusing lol.

Very good results with CFLs man! :goodjob: But I think you can go LEDs as they are more energy efficient. I have 300W (100x3W) LEDs and the power draw of those is around 180W. Before that I used 250W HPS but the power draw was 300W and it was really hot in my room. But its all up to you. Happy growing! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom