First Grow - CFL - Walk-In Closet - Bag Seeds

IMG_68904.JPG

The Diatomaceous Earth has to cover everything and be in all your pots or your knats will move to the other pots. I wouldn't have used peroxide but that's just me.

Is there a huge infestation or just a few here and there, you willknow when your yellow sticky paper is full.

The DE is for the Larva, it is sharp and they burst when trying to crawl past, I think you should just relax a bit and keep up what your doing, your likely putting a huge dent in the population, short of using an insecticide I think your doing fine, give what your doing a chance, make life for the knats inhospitable eventually they will be gone. But as long as your using soil there is a good chance things are going to come alive in it.

May I offer some advice?

In the bottle, remove about an inch of soil.
The reason I suggest this is because in my experience, soil or coir that is moist and pressed up against the curves has a tendency to become humid and can trigger a mould.

My experience was with a baby's feed bottle (as plant pot)

Just a suggestion though. Great idea for a plant pot. I'll probably try it myself.

Good journal man, I like how you keep it small, simple and real! Good work! I am currently mainlining Ak47xWW aka White Russian strain, still in veg so feel free to come by. Subbed! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom