First Grow - CFL - Walk-In Closet - Bag Seeds

I only just finished my first grow, with CFLs and tubes and had a small but tasty yield. I have several more at a similar stage of flower as yours, so I may be tempted into trying this back budding method and we will see what happens! Good tip with the juice container too, I'm limited for space so will be using those. Plenty of room for root growth in those. Good luck!

I'm glad you're going to try the juice containers, they work really well! I poked holes in the bottom and lined the bottom 1/2" with pure perlite for extra drainage. I've seen people grow micro plants in red solo cups that produced nearly an ounce. This is about 4 times as large so hoping it will yield some pretty decent plants!

The buds have covered the chopped stem (which has turned to like a mini brown tree stump in the center of the top cola). This is a good sign. Sugar leaves looking more and more crystally each day.
IMG_68008.JPG
FullSizeRender41.jpg

Depends on your setup, that's what seems to work for you, but people running HIDs with large plants might water every second day and feed every 4 days, depends on the strain, LED people will be watering less and feeding the same. So that's when a PPM pen and flushing your plants and checking run off comes in handy, Flush the plant before you feed read the ppm of the runoff, that will tell you whats in the soil and you can adjust accordingly. That's where the new grower has to work a bit harder than the seasoned grower. Just something you gotta get used to.

Nice tip! I currently only have a Milwaukee PH pen, which I've been using to adjust water to ~ 6.4 for waterings.
All 4 of my new seedlings have had yellowing of their lower leaves (about 4 yellow leaves per plant). I'm trying to guess if it's nitrogen deficiency, nutrient burn, heat stress… any thoughts? Top growth looks super healthy.

Today I planted one feminized AK-48 seed. I used a 1-gallon water jug turned on it's side. My intention is to main line the plant like this photo below. I plan for this one plant to stay in my veg box for around 30-40 days. We'll see how it goes! (I'm assuming it will stay small enough to stay in my box for that long, while my other plants finish flowering. This is because I will be topping the plant 3 times, which will stunt it's growth 3 times, and therefore I'm hoping that by the time it's ready to come out, my other big plant will be done flowering and they can switch places).
traditional-vs-main-lined-explanation.jpg

Back
Top Bottom