CFL DWC Closet Grow

Hey Dusty, glad you enjoyed the pics. Im sure the ck is a good strain im only a bit disapointed from comparing results to my expectations. I germinated a total of 3 seeds. 1 of which got rotten tap root and died another was really slow growing ie 3 weeks in and was probable only a couple inches tall compared to the thirs one that has become the plant behind the ppp plants on my pics. The seeds seem to be quite sensitive to a high humidity environment. Other than that its been a pretty good strain. No unreasonable nute burn or anything. Im hoping that she'll beef up a tad in the next few weeks and catch up to the other guys.

What growing method are you going with?

Good luck!

The adventure is now over. So happy with results. Ended up cutting them down after almost 9 wks of flowering. Ended up with a total of 7.5oz of nice dry bud. The Critical Kush pant ended up beefier than both PPP combined. Real pumped. Just finishing the everlasting curing process...

Here's a a few pics of the update. Just built a cabinet from Walmart in which my next grow is going to be, the closet access was too much hassle. Going with sme lights for veg and possibly gonna use my 400HPS in there if heating permits.

both plants were overloaded with buds
DSC_10762.JPG

DSC_10752.JPG

DSC_1071.JPG
DSC_10831.JPG
DSC_10733.JPG
DSC_10881.JPG
DSC_10931.JPG
DSC_10691.JPG

Gonna go hit the bong now :roorrip:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom