DWC Auto CFL - 1st Grow Ever

20160213_153005.jpg
20160213_153011.jpg
20160213_153019.jpg
I did a little lst by taping some of the soft coated bendy wire to my tub lid and hooking the branches with it. Maybe it'll be worth the headache from being under the light without my sunglasses which I forgot to bring into the attic with me.

Lookin good newbie! Shes startin to get a really nice structure :goodjob:
Thanks man. I've been trying hard to not kill her. I made a lot of huge mistakes early on and nearly didn't have any plants. This girl stuck with me no matter how much I abused her. She's a trooper.

Thanks man. I've been trying hard to not kill her. I made a lot of huge mistakes early on and nearly didn't have any plants. This girl stuck with me no matter how much I abused her. She's a trooper.
Don't we all brother. Don't we all. Your 600 watts are more then enough for one girl.

Cheers

Hell of a CFL set up dude. I've got a CFL grow going myself. Slowly building and adding on. Bad as incognito grow room as well! Hope you don't mind me applying some of your set up to mine as my babies over grow their current space.
Haha. My cfl setup was awkward to say the least. Looked great but wasn't very flexible for placing bulbs close to the plant. Of course that could be built around on a second attempt. Plus it was heavy as hell. Took 2 hands to raise and lower it which I had to do every time I checked on the plant because the frame work completely filled the room. The room however is really nice and sturdy. Just wish I had more head room for those nice tall plants. I may modify the ceiling to a vaulted design later on. But please by all means take what you will from it. If you have any questions on the construction just let me know.

Hydro is a hard grow for a first timer man. I still havent attempted it. lol. But once you figure hydro out, you can grow anything anywhere..:thumb:
Ha, yeah. It has thrown curve balls at me left and right. Ph fluctuations, finally get them stabilized just to be time to do a res change. Nutrient levels drop when you top off after losing a 1/4 gal per day through plant uptake. But I figured like you said. If I can do hydro I can do anything so why not shoot for the moon. Even if I don't make it to the moon I still went to space right?

Love this stealth attic room you got man it's awesome.I grow hydro dwc to it's a technique you got to tune in .I been growing this way for 3 yrs. I still run in to mistakes here and there .My main problem has been heat and controlled water temperature more then ph problems.You got remember all so that different strains take deffrent feeding all so.Rewards of dwc are worth it to me I've grown my best bud ever this way .

Love this stealth attic room you got man it's awesome.I grow hydro dwc to it's a technique you got to tune in .I been growing this way for 3 yrs. I still run in to mistakes here and there .My main problem has been heat and controlled water temperature more then ph problems.You got remember all so that different strains take deffrent feeding all so.Rewards of dwc are worth it to me I've grown my best bud ever this way .
My temps and even water temps are pretty easily controlled with the window unit. My room tops out lights on at about 77 or 78 depending on ambient temp and lows lights out have been pretty consistent at 70 to 72. Had a couple chilly days get to 68. Water temps haven't been checked with a thermometer but have been cool to the touch. And thanks for the compliment on the room. I tried to do it right (ish).

Back
Top Bottom