Kiki1990's First Hydro DWC Grow Journal - 2013

She looks great!! She was fighting for her life and with your help she will now grow into a beautiful woman!! Lol, remember when you asked if you should pull the plug? If she could talk she would have told you hell effing NO!! Now look at her!
Untitled-324.jpg

:goodjob::thumb:

Not bad mate, its looking pretty good, i also transplanted from soil just like you, which wasnt a really good idea, i shocked the plant but everything was fine once the roots started growing down into the water ;) Best luck to you man,and if i were you id start training that plant.

I believe I read you r using general hydro nutrients .it isn't root rot the roots just seem to attract all the big particles and the get slimy and dirty. I usually spray them with phed water during nutrient change it can help get rid of most of it... don't worry it isn't very bad just don't let them get to.dirty.

Wow guys thanks for the great feed back!!
I can really say that "I got by with a little from my friends"

by the way Bong Iv'e browsed through your journal I guess I need to read more..

and punkxdontdie I will defiantly try your method...

I will star training very soon..
and thanks again for all the help if not for you guys she'd probably be dead. :thanks:

you'll know if its really bad when one of ur plants faint and dicides to lay down LOL I've had it happen ur plants will do fine with a bit of tlc.

Check out Light Addicts journals, he is a training guru. I also looked up LST Training or Low Stress Training. Nebula Haze is a blogger here and has some insane write ups of low stress training among other techniques. Use the search function here and you will end up spending to much time reading and not enough time in the garden if you know what I mean.

Hey Kiki, here to help:)
Firstly you didnt need to worry about PM ing me lol. Thats what were all here for is to help others :)

Now also I might add you dont have to listen to me as some of my techniques can seem a little extreme sometimes.
I think if your up for it, your girl is prime for my Tutt style of training. Its a style that will give you plenty of bud. :) if your not up on that style its the same one I used on the BV as well. Both are up in the POTY contest.
Its started by simply training all limbs out horizontal. If your up for that training let me know:) It looks harder than it is to be honest.
Ill be about here now, just holla if you have any questions! Best of buds!

BIG thanks to all you great people!!
I'm still reading up on how to train and I'm probably gonna give it a shot tomorrow so I thought of adding some pics just for fun and to have one last before pic..

More over I've decided to take a leap of courage and start another grow to my tiny 20 meter apartment and even smaller closet.
and so my Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflower which came as one of the free seeds, Is in the paper towel :)

2014-01-09_20_57_31.jpg
2014-01-09_11_46_58.jpg
2014-01-09_11_46_54.jpg
2014-01-09_11_46_49.jpg

2014-01-10_01_37_07.jpg

kiki need to cover the bucket with something so the light doesn't or cant get to the roots
light bad for roots
Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom