Total 1000W CFL Auto Grow

Yes anytime we come home or wake up of a morning, smells of fresh marijuana. We love it! I have a big update coming in the morning probably, just took pics. As these first 2 plants come to an end I'll be closing out this journal and opening another journal with 3 more autos. I have just placed the first bean into the coco(60%)/perlite(40%) mix. It's in a 5 gallon smart pot(fabric bag) and waiting hopefully to see her welcome life within the next 48hrs. Everyone be sure to check out my signature sometime in the next 24hrs I'll be updating it and adding my second journal of life. Much love and appreciation to all that are here and have been here.... Love you all!

P.S. Going with all advanced nutes for the 2nd grow so I'll need any1 that's any good with these products to help me as I've never used them. :) So be sure to check out my journal and help my rookie ass please. :thumb:

This is QuickOne by RQS at DAY 42
05483.JPG
05575.JPG

This is SweetTooth by RQS at Day 35
06457.JPG
06255.JPG
06356.JPG

jandre she has some heat stress early in her life causing some growth problems i'd say, also I'm counting days from first true set of leaves so the little round first set doesn't count here.... She also started under cfl then moved to LED, low humidity. Many factors played in her fail to grow taller. She's only 10" tall. :( That's ok first plant ever. Hoping for better and better.

jandre she has some heat stress early in her life causing some growth problems i'd say, also I'm counting days from first true set of leaves so the little round first set doesn't count here.... She also started under cfl then moved to LED, low humidity. Many factors played in her fail to grow taller. She's only 10" tall. :( That's ok first plant ever. Hoping for better and better.

I say again... NOT A FAIL! She's bred to be a fast finisher, cross that with AUTO and you have a short ass plant!!! You cannot control the size of an AUTO. They flower due to genetics, and that's it, nothing is in your control at all. You feed them as best you can, and give them good light, and hope for the best and brace for the worst. That's the breaks when growing autos, man.

If you want bigger plants, switch to photo. You can keep those in veg until you're ready, and flip them when they're 2 or 3, or 5 feet tall if you want. Or you can ScrOG them out to a 4x4 mat and grow them up and have 3 foot budsticks. Photo-phase plants can be controlled like that, because of their genetics. They don't FORCE flowering way before you're ready, and make you feel inadequate as a grower with a tiny 10 inch plant.

You did nothing wrong here. Relax, and enjoy what smoke this auto has graced you with. Now, breathe. . . . . . .

I am Like Sooo, Sorry EVERYONE I am telling you this NEW Medical Marijuana that I'm getting from Broken Coast Cannabis has had me so mixed up in my game I actually have typed SEVERAL REPLIES to SEVERAL COMMENTS LIKES etc.etc. NEVER SENT A SINGLE ONE.. OOPS!!! MY BAD. OKAY THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN EH!

Sincertely: Donny D. :Namaste: :Namaste:

Yes they are looking quite Nice today too I'm just heading to upload some new pics today.The Botanicare Nutrient line is showing it's results quite nicely.I know the Sweet Raw I'm feeding my little Princesses is gonna make for some Truly Tasty Nugs to be sure Eh!

I am Like Sooo, Sorry EVERYONE I am telling you this NEW Medical Marijuana that I'm getting from Broken Coast Cannabis has had me so mixed up in my game I actually have typed SEVERAL REPLIES to SEVERAL COMMENTS LIKES etc.etc. NEVER SENT A SINGLE ONE.. OOPS!!! MY BAD. OKAY THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN EH!

Sincertely: Donny D. :Namaste: :Namaste:

I just left broken coast and went with another provider, 100% happy with my decision and will never look back

I know but I only have 1 tent so I'd ideally like to harvest 1 every 3-4 weeks keeps me smoking my own herb

Every 3-4 weeks are going to have to be shorties, then, taller plants take longer to grow up, unless you want leggy, lanky, stretchy, chopstick, lollipops with popcorn nugs everywhere. Really, do you want it big, good, or fast? pick 2.

That's just the way it is with autos unless you're hitting it with 3000w of light from week3 and keeping temps at 80deg, or something. Plants kept down in the 65-75 degree range don't grow as fast as plants kept in the low 80's, that's just plant biology. CO2 enrichment in the low 80s will help make the plants bigger but will be a detriment to any plants in flower, so on your staggered flower that is developing, can't really do that.

I don't really know what else to say man, I'm sorry. I wish I could help more. Autos force your hand sometimes, and the grower gets the short end of the stick(pardon the pun).

Every 3-4 weeks are going to have to be shorties, then, taller plants take longer to grow up, unless you want leggy, lanky, stretchy, chopstick, lollipops with popcorn nugs everywhere. Really, do you want it big, good, or fast? pick 2.

That's just the way it is with autos unless you're hitting it with 3000w of light from week3 and keeping temps at 80deg, or something. Plants kept down in the 65-75 degree range don't grow as fast as plants kept in the low 80's, that's just plant biology. CO2 enrichment in the low 80s will help make the plants bigger but will be a detriment to any plants in flower, so on your staggered flower that is developing, can't really do that.

I don't really know what else to say man, I'm sorry. I wish I could help more. Autos force your hand sometimes, and the grower gets the short end of the stick(pardon the pun).

I understand that but I'm hoping like I said not seed to harvest but if I plant a seed every 3-4 weeks I won't have to mess with light cycle or different tent....

Assuming the pics from yesterday's post are current, I'd keep feeding her for another week or two I think.

My inexperienced opinion only.

Edit: ya formed up a plan on her finish, or just playing it day by day?

Back
Top Bottom