Total 1000W CFL Auto Grow

Looks good man. Failure is good, you learned how to succeed. "Amanda" will be twice the plant I bet.

"Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead".
Check out my grow journal at Newnugz's First Grow - Morpheus - Crown Royale - Blue Cheese & AK49 - 1000W HPS

Thanks for the kind words I'm germinating another Sweet tooth. Amanda killed Amanda by touching it, couldn't keep her dick beaters off it I told her.... But I'll update her with pictures too... I'll check out your journal for sure.

No long tap root yet it's still short so seed is still in germ after 24hrs....

Here's some quick shots.

image6560.jpeg
image6561.jpeg
image6562.jpeg
image6563.jpeg
image6564.jpeg
image6565.jpeg
image6566.jpeg

You've got at least a couple two three weeks before you need to worry about looking at trichs, by my guess.

Edited: sorry, that was only for the plant I commented on yesterday, the other one is a week to 10 days earlier, again in my estimation only.

You've got at least a couple two three weeks before you need to worry about looking at trichs, by my guess.

Edited: sorry, that was only for the plant I commented on yesterday, the other one is a week to 10 days earlier, again in my estimation only.

I was thinking 10 days from now I'll post pics this weekend

Back
Top Bottom