Total 1000W CFL Auto Grow

DUDE! Camo's right! this isn't even close to a failure! yeah, she's a shorty, but that's a drawback of genetics, not your ability. When you mix autolofowering which tend to start flowering quickly anyway And that together with fast flowering genetics of "QuickOne" it's bound to make a kinda short plant. You're gonna get some pretty good smoke off her, though, so there's no failure at all!
:party:

DUDE! Camo's right! this isn't even close to a failure! yeah, she's a shorty, but that's a drawback of genetics, not your ability. When you mix autolofowering which tend to start flowering quickly anyway And that together with fast flowering genetics of "QuickOne" it's bound to make a kinda short plant. You're gonna get some pretty good smoke off her, though, so there's no failure at all!
:party:

Thank you for the kind words maybe it's not failure.... I just feel like I could do better now... Sweet tooth is major droopy today I'm guessing from being too wet from the flush. :)

Thank you for the kind words maybe it's not failure.... I just feel like I could do better now... Sweet tooth is major droopy today I'm guessing from being too wet from the flush. :)

Krypt,

Probably not too wet from the flush, just the shock of the flush, I have seen it before. They will be ok.

GR

I take my pictures before I water, particularly in veg. Early in my first journal (on an 18/6 light schedule) I'd take their pictures right before their nighttime and they always looks far more droopy when I'd post my journal than I remembered from the rest of their day.

Posted too soon shes droopy again. :(

My Droopy girl was terrible looking for half her life and still gave me an ounce.

Any correlation to your light cycle? Can't remember what that is actually, mind a reminder?

My Droopy girl was terrible looking for half her life and still gave me an ounce.

Any correlation to your light cycle? Can't remember what that is actually, mind a reminder?

20/4 is my light cycle. I think it's something to do with the flush. I have not had a droopy day out of her up until the flush.

20/4 is my light cycle. I think it's something to do with the flush. I have not had a droopy day out of her up until the flush.

Give her a few days to dry out, I think you're right. Just shocked a bit from the flush. Do you usually water to runoff, full soak and dry cycle?

She's gonna bounce back. This is a scary time, just watch her, and open the door a bit to let her dry out after the flush. When you start getting that yellow on new growth, It's usually because something in the soil has gotten off, and you needed to flush it out. Now we're just waiting for the moisture to return to normal. If the yellow continues, we now have a good clean base to start adding to, so this is a two-part start to the problem solving process in soil. It just takes a bit of time. I'm sorry that I did not better prepare you for what was coming so you were better prepared and knew what to expect.

Give her a few days to dry out, I think you're right. Just shocked a bit from the flush. Do you usually water to runoff, full soak and dry cycle?

Yes I do and he problem was she was super thirsty, the lightest she's ever weighed which means she's growing fast because she drank all that in 2 days....

Thanks all for the support here this is 100% your guys success. I know nothing I just listen so thanks!!!! On cell so can't give proper update but everything was watered well last night with nutes and looking sexy this morning. Happy tent I hope.
Gf taking a few leaves the other night.
image6438.jpeg

This is Sweet Tooth
image6439.jpeg
image6440.jpeg
image6441.jpeg

This is QuickOne by seedsman day 37 in 4 gallon pot.

image6442.jpeg
image6443.jpeg
image6444.jpeg

Looks like it was cold in there, bit of a frost happening

Oh yea I'm curious to try quick one again and see if I can get the plant bigger.... It had a rough beginning of its life.... Nothing is done yet maybe I'll fail big who knows. But I have you all for support thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom