Total 1000W CFL Auto Grow

Thanks guys I'll keep feeding

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

With the Roots Organic you actually can feed all the way up til the last week without detriment. I would find a sweetener for you, really, lol. Black strap molasses, or something. Actually if you have "HPK" from Aurora innovations that's the finisher for Roots Organic line. Use as directed.

Jandre what's the mix ratio for brown sugar to water ? I plan on doing this my last 1-2. Bout to hit 5 weeks tomorrow and I will be harvesting a plant in 4-5 weeks. So I need to get on how it's all mixed up! I have flora kleen for flush and then was gonna feed brown sugar water ph'd the last 2 weeks

It's been over two decades since I've grown in soil. When I did it I'd put a 1 pound bag of dark brown and a pint of blackstrap in a 5 gallon bucket and water all my plants out of that and remix as needed. People may have changed it since then. Hell, I wish I was more help there. My soil knowledge is from the way-way-way old school before there was all this 2-part or 3-part nutrients and grew under streetlights that we "found" around town. Someone would run into a light pole, and we'd go yank the light with its ballast from the trash heap. We had nothing but Miracle Grow, SuperThrive, Bat Guano, Fish Emulsion, and blood/bone meal to pH soil if things got wonky

Hey, can someone help us here?

This is Sweet Tooth Day 37 pictures don't show very well but she is 19" tall, 20" diameter ball. She's early early into flower and already seems to be fattening up nicely. I'm using just cal/mag and Flora Bloom all the way through this grow.

0081694.JPG
0071870.JPG
0061996.JPG
0052268.JPG

This is Quick One Day 46

0111222.JPG
0121104.JPG
013994.JPG
014898.JPG
015811.JPG
016758.JPG

I will update with more pics soon I'm still feeding them both full strength and man the Sweet Tooth looks like it might fatten up ok, still early but I'm hoping for the best really simple feed with her only cal/mag and FNB (Flora Nova Bloom) through it's whole life. QuickOne doesn't really seem to be packing on the weight like I'd hoped but still no yellow leaves...... I have another few days of feed and I think I'll start the flush as shes' got amber trichs already.

I am extremely impressed at how fat each cola is looking already and its still early in her life...... Hope she continues and thanks beast!!!!

No reason to expect she won't continue. Looks ready to explode on ya! :)

Back
Top Bottom