JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

Morning, JL. All looking lovely in your closet. :thumb: Tick-tock, tick-rock 'til Thursday, eh? (I think I'm a few hours ahead of you over here, so I'll get to Thursday first. It's great living in the future). Looking forward to seeing your harvest - please post some pics before you and the husband enjoy it all. :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:

really nice grow for such a small space.

really hope i get this kind of performance :)

Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised as well. I knew nothing of fim or topping or LST. I just kinda let it grow until I had to take drastic measures. It will be interesting when I get both clones stuffed into the taller closet.

Morning, JL. All looking lovely in your closet. :thumb: Tick-tock, tick-rock 'til Thursday, eh? (I think I'm a few hours ahead of you over here, so I'll get to Thursday first. It's great living in the future). Looking forward to seeing your harvest - please post some pics before you and the husband enjoy it all. :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:

Hahaha yes I think you and Equanimity will beat me to Thursday. :passitleft: I will share Mr. Teddy have no worries. We haven't sampled much, just some popcorn from the bottom. :rofl:

Talking of LST (get me, using grower abbreviations like I know what I'm talking about), two days ago I managing to drop one of the big pots, and out came AutoMazar, root ball and all. Popped her back in but now she's slightly sideways. Mr Teddy's High Stress Training. (copyright applied for)

Made me chuckle there! Your poor darling took a swan dive all right. Hope you didn't put too big of a kink in her lifestyle :)

Yep. I certainly got that the wrong way round. Isn't SHE supposed to knock ME sideways?

Here are a few close ups from tonight. Just a few more days.
image11923.jpg
image11924.jpg
image11925.jpg

Back
Top Bottom