Phobos Anomaly: Bag Seeds Stealth Cabinet

So after reading to much into defoliating being awesome, I tried a bit. :oops:Then later after further research I decided it was silly.:goof: In a month or so I'll chop them up and move the next phase in. :dreamy: Which I scuffed with an emery board and have begun germinating. :slide:
SAM_13971.JPG

They will get popped into rapid rooters, then lovingly placed into an ocean forest. Inside of my micro veg cabinet ;););)

The nugs are supposedly Bubba Kush, Mr. Nice, and LemonBerry. They are all very nice. :love::love::love:
SAM_13992.JPG

I did a major defoliation on my girls almost two weeks ago and they're releafing and actually responding very well to it. Of course my set up is nothing compared to what you got going on but I'm hoping you continue to post pics of this recent grow you have. Mine sprouted January 1st and are bag seeds as well. From the looks of em I believe I have one sativa and one indica, which would be a major plus!

I did a major defoliation on my girls almost two weeks ago and they're releafing and actually responding very well to it. Of course my set up is nothing compared to what you got going on but I'm hoping you continue to post pics of this recent grow you have. Mine sprouted January 1st and are bag seeds as well. From the looks of em I believe I have one sativa and one indica, which would be a major plus!

I went and grabbed some pics for you. I had hopes that the loss of the fan leaves would promote the growth of two more in each of their places. It's working, though it did slow things down. The pistils don't show well in the camera, but there are at least a dozen about and inch long on each Cola.
SAM_14155.JPG
SAM_14144.JPG
SAM_14193.JPG
SAM_14183.JPG
SAM_14174.JPG

I also had to ditch my aerogrow. The stem rot was constantly coming back and killing plants about a month into vegetation. I took the larger plant from it and set it up in a small pot with Ocean Forest soil, from Fox Farm. I got ahead of myself and started training it, and split the stem where I topped it. It seems to be fine, since last night.

SAM_14102.JPG
SAM_14113.JPG

I am considering ordering some seeds from one place recommended earlier to me "IGLM". I would like to have really potent strains vs, the bag seeds that I get from the Mexican commercial weed I get down here. Auto fems, seem perfect for my cabinet, but I don't think I can top, train, or super-crop them. Any advice one the best strain, and if I should get autos? Also I am in the deep south, and I am concerned about ordering seeds online. The packages being discrete without "Pot Seeds Dot Com" on the sent part of the postage is important. Amazon has brought some heat on me by messing that up, sending my fox farm nutes from The High City Los Angeles. With that name on the box.... Way to go Amazon Prime.

They look good to me! I Went even farther with mine. Haha. But, my plants are kinda just a little hobby/ stress reliever right now. I'm a full time mother, house keeper and wife so of course they aren't my very first priority, not do I expect an awful lot from them ( also, they are in an aero garden >gasp< I know I knoe, everyone hates them but they are thriving for the environment.
image38028.jpg

Your plants look great! My issue was probably due to the smaller tank size. Do you use the cork rooters it came with and or have you found something better? I will probably use it after a good 48 hour bleach soak for the tank and baskets. Just to boost the seedling growth, then transplant about a month in.

I use the ones that come with it, but cut the bottom off so the tap root goes straight down instead of off to the side. it's a 7 pod unit but I only grow two in it. And use the open pods for clones to root and then transplant. I use no dome, or root powder or gel. Cut, and then straight to the pod and mist twice a day. I flowered these plants pretty early as I didn't want them to be too tall. Have lst and fimmed and of course the major defoliation since I'm working with little light. And just using the general hydroponics trio with of course the ph up and down. Nothing fabulous or lavish but I'm enjoying it at least. They are only 63 days old so there is much more time to go.

Also I change my tank every week and watch the temp in the tank everyday cause it can get hot. Especially with only using the pump it has in it and no extra bubblers. That little motor in the pump can get pretty warm really quick.

Ok everyone. I bit the bullet and went ahead with the recommendation.
I chose White Widow AutoFlowering seeds.THC-18%,40% - 60% Indica dominant :jawdropper: Seemingly a great deal too. 20 seeds for 99$ :welldone:
On the way to checkout, I was offered some at half off of some premium seeds.
Gold Leaf*** Fem THC-21%, 40% - 60% Indica dominant :drool::drool::drool::drool:

They are not autos though. Which makes me wonder if I should do 2WW+1GL per grow or just alternate between the two.:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Order2.jpg

Good luck on your order! I'm sure they'll turn out great for you! Like I've mentioned before, all I do are bag seeds ( we get some high grade shiz and to find a seed in one of every 30th bag or so is amazing so I save em. since I no longer do high volume gardens it's not an issue. But every one I have had , has been a female and has produced a fair amount. Please keep us posted of how it all goes and trust your gut! Can't wait to see the outcome!

Just read your journal here I love the effort cancel your seed order and re order autos hers me 48 days from germination, different grows 1-19 19-43 43-current enjoy your grow and keep it up

The White Widows are Autos. :smokin: The Gold Leaf was an impulse buy just to have them. I am ok with the Gold Leaf not being Auto. I am super excited for the WW auto seeds. 20 of them should last my small cabinet for a few grows. Those nugs on your plants look amazing-balls! 48 days wow!!! :clap::drool::drool:

Alllllllll-Righty then.:smokin:

I realized tonight was day 14 of Flower. So yay for that milestone. :yahoo:

I had a powerful :idea: that made me wonder why I had not thought of it sooner. I had some 1/8th'' pulley/ropes that were being unused and needed to raise the led. I finally thought of how I could run them thru the loops on the light its self then hang on highest anchor point possible. I needed to move a fan, though I think it was for the better.

I found myself with space for more lights and am giving test run now to monitor temps while I am around.
I added a 12watt led grow bulb I was using to boost my aerogarden. A 46watt 2700k CFL, and a 14watt 5000k led bulb. 208watts for a 2'x2' area. Hopefully the .5 gram per watt theory will yield me 100g. I would be happy with 2oz dry though. If not I may only get half of that which would stink, since its schwag from south of the border. With the WW 2oz would be superb. I am gonna order some 2 gallon soft pots, so I can have 3 plants going. Instead of 2 plants in 3 gallon soft pots. I may backtrack on that though. :loopy::loopy::loopy:

Anyways. Have a look at this.
[video=youtube_share;yq4uCWtQE24]
[/video]

SAM_14331.JPG
SAM_1429_1.jpg
SAM_14303.JPG
SAM_14312.JPG
SAM_14284.JPG
SAM_14274.JPG
SAM_14241.JPG

Love Monty Python :love: anyways, completely understand when something ingenuous is right in front of you and it takes forever it seems to put it to use. The simple stuff we have laying around the house can be put to good use sometimes!

Also, sorry if my responses are all over the place. I have a crazy ass toddler running around constantly. So apologies for that!

Back
Top Bottom