JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

Plants are looking great Jade. I'm a thinking they are needing abit longer,,,, if all's growing right that is............. To me one of the most common mistakes a grower does is harvest early.................... Slap your hand another week, maybey 2. It won't do anything but gain weight and stone. I myself don't like but afew amber tric's floating around. But that's all up to you. You want tha knock up dic- in the dirt shit,,,,,,,,,,, wait 2 weeks. I'm saying that without really being able to see, but my old rule of thumb is atleast 3/4 of the hairs have to start dying and turning red or whatever. Looks good tho. Keepem Green

Yup!

Looking at your second trichome picture i would say more like 60/40 clear/cloudy. 3 more weeks at least. Your unknown strain looks rather sativa dominant, so depending on what ratio of Amber trichomes you're going for, i would say at least another 2 full weeks, but probably will go longer to get a decent amount of amber trichomes

Thats my 2 bits!!

Good morning, JL. Hope all is spiffing with you. I was writing a reply to your picture post when our 'leckky went off, and then there was that Malware mischief - so sorry I haven't responded. Having said that - my old eyes can't tell. :laughtwo: Or maybe it's the early morning. Or the wine I drank last night. I even put a magnifying glass to the screen. Idiot.:)

Have a happy day. :love:

Day 61 of flower.
image12875.jpg
image12876.jpg
image12877.jpg
image12878.jpg
image12879.jpg

Back
Top Bottom