First Grow - CFL Tent - Northern Lights

My Bubblicious seeds from nirvana just got in!! ordered them through herbies...
I got my currencys mixed up as the seeds are from nirvana through herbies, so i sent cash in euros, but it was supposed to be in GBP pounds...
The guy i talked to was so kind they sent the package anyways even tho i was about 10$ short, i was about to send the missing cash when i got this email...
so i really recommend buying from them, great customer service. Decided to not just buy straight from nirvana cuz herbies offers freebie seeds, so i got the 5 fem Bubblicious, 2 normal afgan, and 1 Humboldt Bubbas Gift Feminised..

I will be vegging 1 or 2 of them once i finish flowering this plant.
what do you guys think?
I plan to grow it out a little bigger then what my male plant looked like right before i cut it down, Will be looking to LST alottt to maximize my light... gotta keep them long legs tied down.
will be posting pictures soon!!!:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

Hey guys!!!

UPDATE::thumb::thumb:

been pretty busy these days, with thanksgiving and what not, going to a concert in Canada tomorrow, Odeza if anyones familiar...

well anyways pictures!!
This is the packaging the seeds came in from herbies, the cd was in a heavy manila envelope.. really stealthy.
IMG_123935.JPG

IMG_123729.JPG

Did a little more trimming to the bottom earlier today too!
IMG_123632.JPG

Some of the progress on the buds!!
IMG_123329.JPG
IMG_123535.JPG

Will be watering tomorrow, with the trio fox farm nutes.. i alternate between nutes and regular water every water.
Good news as well!!
I bought a grow tent, so its an upgrade to the box!! it will come in this friday
really exited! its still small and will be in my closet!
just how i want it....
i bought the
MILLIARD 30"x18"x36" Mylar 100% Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent with Window
I did alot of research and i decided to give this one a shot, just the size i want it, thinking about growing 2 maybe next grow.
anyone know what a good size or what fan exactly to use for this tent?
looking to get a inline duct fan with a carbon filter..
its a small tent, and im only running cfls so not sure whats best... let me know what you guys think..
IMG_123233.JPG

:420:

Hey guys!! my tent is coming today so excited!!!!!!!
NEW GROW SPACE !! NO LONGER PLASTIC BOX>>.... hahhaa oh how far ive come....

anyways will be posting pics of the new set up once i get it together and transfer all my stuff
still need to get proper fan and looking for carbon filter to go along wth it, i will have vent holes open to get air in and will set up fans to make it work for now while i get that..

Cya guys later tonight!;p

Hey guys! sorry for the delay on photos!
Definitely need to get an inline fan., going to order a 4inch fan to take air out, my computer fan, thats actually pretty highspeed ft perfect in the 4 inch vent at the bottom gets decent air in, just having problems taking out, but have had the tent foor open with a fan blowing in, so its not much of a problem now....
for my next grow i think i will do a sea of green with 1 or 2 plants!
i would be germinating hopefully when i get back in town the 27th of this month..
i would relly like to have them harvested and ready to smoke by early april? you guys think thats enough time?
need to look at the harvest time for bubblicious...

SAD NEWS
one of the tops accidentally got stuck on something when i was handling it breaking it off but it didnt fall completely off, i secured it and tied it down, it was before i watered so the leaves where all droppy, i watered after i secured the bud top nice and tight and watered with some plain water. An hour or so later all the leaves even the one that had broken off where looking nice like they do after a water...
i know it will affect my yield in the end
But it looks to be fixed as far as i can tell...

Oh btw it wasnt one of the main tops that are more developed.... happy about that

Light update, using about 350 watts, decided to adda few more since i had more space... peace guys..:Namaste:
IMG_125524.JPG
IMG_125430.JPG
IMG_125720.JPG
IMG_125819.JPG

Hey guys, just some update photos, not much has been going on...

i got a 4 inch inline fan with a carbon filter and a fan speed controller coming in on wednesday....
pretty excited about that.
Havent really needed the carbon filter all grow, but i feel like the next grow will smell a bit more. so just preparing.

Temps have been between 79-84 degrees F.
will water tomorrow with nutes.
IMG_126428.JPG
IMG_126929.JPG
IMG_126827.JPG
IMG_126523.JPG

You are about 1 month ahead of mine, i'm watching yours to see what mine might do soon and I must say those picture simply make my mouth water in anticipation. Keep up the good work. :drool: :thumb::goodjob:

UPDATe PICS!

Everything has been going pretty good so far, no troubles..
The accident i had with one of the branches, well nothing really seemed to happen, its been doing great growing buds..:blunt::blunt:

I got the 4 inch inline fan with a carbon filter and a fan speed controller installed in there now:D:smokin:
The fan is pretty quiet, but you can hear all the sound it moves, kind of like a bathroom fan will be looking for different cheap
solutions to silence it a bit more!

Carbon filter making a difference??

i would not know my plant doesnt have odor haha;p i just wanted to be prepared for next grow.
I do get this sweet delicious smell when i handle the buds and smell my hand haha
then i rub my fingers together and its so sticky... oh man i love it..
Going to attempt to make butter with all my leave trimmings, anyone know a good recipe??? haha
IMG_186421.jpg
IMG_186018.jpg
IMG_186325.jpg
IMG_185928.jpg

Forgot to include some pics of my inline fan 4' and the filter

Tent temps range from 75-84 which awesome..
Buds looking good, its looking frostier day by day...

Ive been doing some thinking for my next grow, might have one in a 3 gal and the other 2 gal...
Do you guys think i could possibly even fit a 3rd one in? i will plan to lst heavily..
would growing 2 med size plants yield more then 1 bigger size plant? i know there are alot of variables that
determine yield, but just from what anyone has seen in their personal grows..

Just wanting to use my space as efficiently as i can, anyways thanks guys!!:thanks::thanks::420::420::420::420::Namaste:
IMG_129417.JPG
IMG_129519.JPG
IMG_130530.JPG
IMG_130423.JPG
IMG_130227.JPG

Nice new digs! And the buds are coming along great.

nice tent jack,i believe it will make the difference to your yield.I wouldnt go for more than 2 plans though.
I would go with one 6-7 weeks vegging plant.If train good she will take the place easily.2plants for 5weeks veg.Always depend the train and the growth.Thats my penny for limited space evaluation lol :D

nice tent jack,i believe it will make the difference to your yield.I wouldnt go for more than 2 plans though.
I would go with one 6-7 weeks vegging plant.If train good she will take the place easily.2plants for 5weeks veg.Always depend the train and the growth.Thats my penny for limited space evaluation lol :D

Hey nightsmoker!, im thinking about just doing the 1 2 month veg....
will look more into it...
I plan to do some heavy lst, on my next one for sure!!
Will be sure to check out your grow!

Hey guys, just took some photos of the lady and wanted to share them;p

Everythings going smooth, fed yesterday with nutes, will prob be feeding again wednesday or thursday morning with plain 6.5 ph water

Im going to be away for about a week but i will have a friend stopping in to water and check up on her a couple times...
I feel like it will be fine, will just be securing all my lights and carbon filter and everything before i do.

QUestion? after your seed has germinated, does anyone know if there are problems if you start off the youngling on 12/12 schedule, then switch to 20/4 18/6? just curious, wanted to finish off this second grow by around early april rather then late,
Not a big deal if i dont, just looking into different possibilities .

Included some pics of lower buds jus cuz,, Its part of her <3 ....no but seriously hahah
IMG_187320.jpg

IMG_18749.jpg
IMG_1871_1_.jpg
IMG_187016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom