Newbie First Grow - Outdoors - Bag Seeds

I've used FF ocean forest and their line of nutes almost exclusively. started w FF happy frog, but there's documented ph problems w happy frog. my reasoning is that because i'm concentrating on my medical needs, i want as 'organic' as i can get (i also watch what i eat - has made a difference). i don't have the room/ability to make my own and have been happy w FFOF - i go easy on the nutes - learned easy on the nutes from Buckshot.

;)

The only thing organic in FF nutes is Big Bloom.... Everything else is synthetic....:circle-of-love:

The only thing organic in FF nutes is Big Bloom.... Everything else is synthetic....:circle-of-love:

DUDE NO WAY :( dang :( i use big bloom, grow big and (ugh) tiger bloom. sh*t hmmmmmm thinking to do .... thanks Dennise

Done with my one little plant. Wet with stems it is 702.3....I know about maybe 1/3 that when dry

All trimmed...washed and hung

420-magazine-mobile722911728.jpg

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

DUDE NO WAY :( dang :( i use big bloom, grow big and (ugh) tiger bloom. sh*t hmmmmmm thinking to do .... thanks Dennise

It's not the worst thing... When I use FF I use the entire line.. Including Cha-Ching and the rest... It is a bit harsher but not bad... I don't make medicine out of my FF girls but admittedly my harvest are much larger... I grow organically when I'm using it to make CCO...:cco:....:circle-of-love:

Im using FFOC in my tent and the nutes run out in 5 weeks. Mine are nitrogen starved. So I fed them and much better.
I emailed FF and they said follow there schedule even with OF soil. I mix 4 gal ratio of nutes to 5 gal. ph'd water
I just dont see all the trouble with mixing my own soil when I have the OF. Maybe some day!!
Nice job Lil RED!!!!!!!!

congrats on your harvest lilred :high-five: your plants do look really, really nice for having those problems

Oh and BTW... I'm a dudette....:biglaugh::biglaugh:...:circle-of-love:

sorry - got carried away with astonishment ... then i wonder why i'm surprised anyway

Why ugh Tiger Bloom?????

tiger bloom messes with my ph (down) seems like even though i use a lot of big bloom to compensate. i'm sort of on the fence when it comes to nutes anyway idk why ...

Hey Lilred my father has diverticulitis and nothing can help him when he has an attack. He sits in the bathroom screaming so loud I could here him 3 floors down. He's tried everything. He also has RSD. He tried MJ and every opiate he can get. I wonder CCO could help him. He doesn't know what it is but I'll show him after I test mine out. If it works on all my probs.....even helps 1 or just let's the pain easier to deal with it try it with with him.

Hey Lilred my father has diverticulitis and nothing can help him when he has an attack. He sits in the bathroom screaming so loud I could here him 3 floors down. He's tried everything. He also has RSD. He tried MJ and every opiate he can get. I wonder CCO could help him. He doesn't know what it is but I'll show him after I test mine out. If it works on all my probs.....even helps 1 or just let's the pain easier to deal with it try it with with him.
Please keep me updated. As I am sitting up at 1am in pain unable to sleep. I have to smoke so much just to pass out to get away from the discomfort. I will miss another day of work tomorrow. I have an inside grow to get going. I need the hrs.

Please keep me updated. As I am sitting up at 1am in pain unable to sleep. I have to smoke so much just to pass out to get away from the discomfort. I will miss another day of work tomorrow. I have an inside grow to get going. I need the hrs.

i've been dealing w chronic nerve pain and digestive probs but nothing like that. that sounds unbearable. ppl are different, but i found strains w/higher thc help w pain more

i hope you find the strain that brings you relief soon ... :love:

Right ah questions about this from sweetSue swick thread...

Ye that is my veg tent.

PICT000652.JPG

In general i use a 60 cm by 60 cm by 160 cm for germination & veg with a 125 w cfl 6500k but really need some thing bigger to allow for longer veg with some training methods i'd like to use.

Flowering tent is 90 cm by 90 cm by 180 cm with a 400 w hps i prefer lumatek high par bulb tho which i use with one of their digital, dimmable with super lumen function ballast which i don't use the dimming bit a great deal in less i have some transition shock from the veg tent to flowering & the slight shift of enviornmental conditions to cause plant shock etc don''t happen to often tho with most strains but may with others.

You may think why 2 tents, well that was when i was running a perpetual grow vegging & flowering a crop at the same time basically had a 7 week turn over with one strain i use to grow... yup that is right 6 harvest per year well 5 dried 'n' cured the 6 th drying into the next year, a lot of work & no holidays for me when i use grow like that.

Playing around with new ideas before getting a bigger tent whilst experimenting with training styles for yield :love:

Right ah questions about this from sweetSue swick thread...

Ye that is my veg tent.

PICT000652.JPG

In general i use a 60 cm by 60 cm by 160 cm for germination & veg with a 125 w cfl 6500k but really need some thing bigger to allow for longer veg with some training methods i'd like to use.

Flowering tent is 90 cm by 90 cm by 180 cm with a 400 w hps i prefer lumatek high par bulb tho which i use with one of their digital, dimmable with super lumen function ballast which i don't use the dimming bit a great deal in less i have some transition shock from the veg tent to flowering & the slight shift of enviornmental conditions to cause plant shock etc don''t happen to often tho with most strains but may with others.

You may think why 2 tents, well that was when i was running a perpetual grow vegging & flowering a crop at the same time basically had a 7 week turn over with one strain i use to grow... yup that is right 6 harvest per year well 5 dried 'n' cured the 6 th drying into the next year, a lot of work & no holidays for me when i use grow like that.

Playing around with new ideas before getting a bigger tent whilst experimenting with training styles for yield :love:
Nice. Would you mind giving the name of those pot's? They look interesting!

Bumbles Desert Oasis - The Mystery Seeds - Volume 1

Peaceful blazing

Back
Top Bottom