Bumbles Desert Oasis - The Mystery Seeds - Volume 1

Bumble

I recently moved off grid from Texas to New Mexico and have always wanted to grow my own so... Here it is.Started off with some free mystery seeds a local friend who is a grower gave me. 15. A mix of freebies he got with his order from MSNL. He's been a solid farmer for 10 yrs. So, I went to YouTube and researched on Google and somehow have managed to build a greenhouse out of screening and pallets and have made a section for my plants. It had to be cow/rabbit proof and withstand 50 mile gust of wind and also be stealth enough for security reasons. Also has to keep plants cool in 100+ temps! It has succeded!!! I live in the high New Mexico desert and I'm off grid.I'm 3 months into my first season of lovelies and I'm really starting to Love growing! I've got 2 that I've pruned for veg and now I'm Skunk Lab Veg A&B feeding them waiting for the flower to phase to start. Should be early/mid August I'm thinking .?.. I want to mate my plants for seeds. So I've got a Big Bud male towering in the corner just waiting.I'm cool with seeds in my bud at first. I'm hoping to learn the art of seeding and creating a hybrid.

20160709_170005.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1766836743.jpg

Good Morning. . Today we up our game just a bit from a greenhorn to a Beginner! I'm 3 months into my first grow and I'm as basic as you can get... Until now. Skunklabs soup combo pack arrived over the weekend. I am a just water it guy and it will grow ( maybe some miracle grow,YUCK), so this is truly neW and a bit exciting I must say. I watched a few Mendo Dope vids on YouTube and other various growers then I found this GREAT site and i am ready to get these girls BIG AND JUICY by harvest!!!
So, today I'll take some measurements and get my feed charts up and running. Also the male is going to get a bigger pot. He's freakishly big and will be latex down a bit. We plan on juicing him once he does his duty. Peace .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1045275402.jpg

101f on the charts. 96f in the G.H.
Girls are doing fine and so are the lil ones. Theses days you'll find me going back about every 2 hrs, checking the plants and temps. My cannabis shares it's world with a huge variety of other plants. So I'm hoping for a quick month. Get those temps back to a comfortable degree!

Tonight these new NL Autos(CKS)will be joining the mix. I've got 5 but 2 will be sprouted to about 4 inches and then gifted to a friend. Me and my wife's "PPL"s allow for 8 adults, and 24 pre- adults so with a total of only 8 plants, I think we're good for now. I'm hoping to get an indoor grow tent for the cold winter months. Peace
420-magazine-mobile145193234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom