Mystery Seed Grow

Thanks for the response!! I purchased the Bushmaster because I was told it helps in spaces where height is an issue. So far so good.

Well I changed my bulb to HPS 450 watt and light schedule to 12/12. Should be about a week before I can tell sex. As soon as I see pre-flowers I will begin to use Monster Bloom (0-50-30) flowering booster.

09.16.09 First Pre-Flower
preflower4.jpg

Picture of MPs
MP_6_b.jpg

Let's hope they're all like that...I believe I may have 1 male

It is 36" tall and 20" deep and 38" wide...just a small one but Ive had great results with a few plants....Ive learned how to grow lowryders with out the plants actually being lowryders...A steady supply of "Bushmaster"...I'm not to concerned with the yield amount, I am more concerned with potency, taste, and easy maintanance to get the desired results. I'm currently planning my next grow from seed, any strain suggestions?

Thanks...I took that pic through a 30x loupe!!

wow, that worked pretty good!

Well as of today 3 girls and one boy!!!!

:slide:

It is 36" tall and 20" deep and 38" wide...just a small one but Ive had great results with a few plants....Ive learned how to grow lowryders with out the plants actually being lowryders...A steady supply of "Bushmaster"...I'm not to concerned with the yield amount, I am more concerned with potency, taste, and easy maintanance to get the desired results. I'm currently planning my next grow from seed, any strain suggestions?

what kind of high you prefer?

I am searching for a strain that has the legendary taste and expansion,smell...( I understand its how you cure it) something fruity or fuel-y,lots of trichomes, big buds (even if grown small big for their size), short or medium flowering length, I don't mind the usual Sativa/Indica cross but I prefer a more energetic,cerebral Sativa high, however I also like the more narcotic, couchlock high -- sometimes. Im fairly new to growing but a connasieur when smoking so any leads would be helpful...anyone ever heard of "Trinity" bud or "Snowbud"?? I dont know if that is the entire name however I do know those words were in fact in the names of some of my favorite bud from Eugene Oregon. I have to say my all time favorites usually come out of or around Humboldt Co., Cali.....Something like those!!!!

I am searching for a strain that has the legendary taste and expansion,smell...( I understand its how you cure it) something fruity or fuel-y,lots of trichomes, big buds (even if grown small big for their size), short or medium flowering length, I don't mind the usual Sativa/Indica cross but I prefer a more energetic,cerebral Sativa high, however I also like the more narcotic, couchlock high -- sometimes. Im fairly new to growing but a connasieur when smoking so any leads would be helpful...anyone ever heard of "Trinity" bud or "Snowbud"?? I dont know if that is the entire name however I do know those words were in fact in the names of some of my favorite bud from Eugene Oregon. I have to say my all time favorites usually come out of or around Humboldt Co., Cali.....Something like those!!!!

check out the Mandala strains, prices are excellent and strains are established with good smoke reports for the most part.

Satori from Mandala, and Pure Power Plant from ?, are two sativas that can be grown indoors well, if you can manage some height, neither of those get too lanky.

Height is an issue but I have developed some techniques for minimizing vertical growth...I have to go to class but I will get back on tonight...KEEP UP THE GOOD RESEARCH!!!!! LOL I'll be anxiously awaiting some strain suggestions...BTW I am not planning to spend for feminized I too like to take my chances and keep other options open...You never know what your going to get an itch to try next!!!

17 days since the light change. I have one male and 3 females. The male has been moved outside without any fertilization. The girls are all flowering. I have started to use Monster Bloom along with Moon Dust and Bushmaster. I dont know where the seeds came from but I dont believe they were dwarf and my plants are like minis yet fully functioning(not stressed)????? The nutrients I use are also guarenteed to grow giant sized fruits/plants/flowers??? Here are some pics
7mp.jpg

7mp3.jpg

7mp2.jpg

Im not to sure what I did to dwarf these suckers any thoughts? How might I increase bud size at this point let me know ASAP please :bong:

I think they're short because of the BushMaster, but I would think that your overall yield would be OK.

You don't know the genetics, so there's no frame of reference to judge against.

Your Godbud plants looked awesome, but these might have very different genes and not get as big.

got your PM ;)

will get back to you tonight

MPs are nearing harvest. 31 days since lighting change at which time there were no preflowers at all...

MP_flower_1.jpg

MP_flower_2.jpg

MP_flower_3.jpg

MP_flower_4.jpg

Here is a pic of the trichomes @ 100x

Trich_1.jpg

Im not quite sure when to cut since the timing is all different...only one month and the buds are huge and trichomes are cloudy...any suggestions???:popcorn:

:goodjob: Wow... love the magnified photo! What are you using for magnification? How are you able to take a photo of the magnification of the trichomes @ 100x? Awesome! bump^ :popcorn:

Hey thanks Relco! I use a 60x-100x pocket microscope from Radioshack and a Canon ELPH with no flash and all I do is line up the lens with the scope and snap til I get one that comes out good.

Nice... I have the 60x-100x pocket microscope from Radioshack, never thought about trying that. I'll have to give that a try!

:yummy: Awesome looking girls ya got there!

:thanks: for the info... :passitleft:

Interesting grow, I've heard good things about Bushmaster but didn't know it could be used on seedlings. I had thought (but don't know) that it was a tactic to avoid the stretch typically seen at 12/12 - idea for keep those lanky sativas a managable height.

Nice work - quite dense growth; will be interested in seeing your results. Very nice work +rep

Here's a when to harvest - trichome pictorial

when-to-harvest1.jpg

Hey thanks Soniq 420!!! I was just in Raleigh to by a new GMC "TERRAIN" (it was the only place they had them out yet-anyways thanks a bunch for the Trich pics...helps alot. I diluted my germination water (as well as every feed) with both "Moondust" and "Bushmaster" -just trying things- and I got dwarf Sativas(I am guessing-no way to know for sure) with giant main colas and yes they are really dense. and you are absolutely correct on your Bushmaster info I was just trying an idea. I figured if it stops the stretch at 12/12 it would probably keep them shorter where height is an issue if used from seed/clone. This next go round I will scrog grow ...anyways thanks for checkin on my grow.

Back
Top Bottom