N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

804 grams of frostily delicious nugs :adore:

What a superb grow and harvest N420!
Thanks Rex! Really happy how this grow turned out!
Taking a short growing break will probably start up around October so I’m not harvesting until January. Last year I had a crop come down just before Christmas let’s just say Mrs. N wasn’t too happy with me lol.

Holy crap N, what a crazy amazing harvest! J
Thanks Hh! I don’t want to jinx myself but I feel I’m at a point with my current setup I can consistently hit over a pound on every run.

I’ve learned the biggest factor for me hitting those numbers is a dialed in environment that stays consistent throughout the entire grow, and also matching my feeding to the light intensity the plants are receiving.

sounds like a fun high for months and months and months and months.
Months and months is as far as is should last…You haven’t met Mrs. N lol.

( joking of course, I’m glad Mrs. N doesn’t read this journal)

Hey grow buddies, it’s been a while since I last posted here let’s change that!

I haven’t had anything growing since the Planet of the Grapes were harvested, that changes today…kinda.

I’ve dropped my next round of beans!
2B5EE515-5E22-43C7-A119-107594A6CA1F.jpeg

I’ve dropped 2 Fried Strawberries from Bloom Seed Co and 2 Paradiso from Solfire Genetics!

Little info on the strains!

BF50E2FA-2E57-4115-A0BB-BD28C5B13C9D.jpeg

PARADISO

GELATO 33 X BAHAMA MAMA​

STRAIN INFO​

FLOWER TIME: 60 DAYS

SEX: FEMINIZED

YIELD: HEAVY

FRAGRANCE: FRENCH VANILLA ICE CREAM

SIZE: MED/TALL

CHARACTERISTICS:​

Towering vanilla ice cream flower stacks dominant for deep purple coloring. The “Paradiso” is coated with luscious trichomes from top to bottom. The structure of this cultivar leans heavily on the gelato side of things with subtle nods to the Bahama Mama in the form of the occasional pink phenos with sandy vanilla frost and vigorous growth.

Next up Fried Strawberries

I’ll be honest I couldn’t find much info about this strain other then it’s cross of Apple Fritter and Strawberry Guava. I’m familiar with the breeder from other social media platforms and almost everything they release is absolute fire so I’m hoping these beans will be just as good.

I was able to find a pic of a bud from what looks like another home grower using the same nutes I’ll be using and it looks pretty fantastic!
C9071931-493D-476C-8C79-C38562A20A5B.jpeg

I’ll let the seeds soak for 18 hrs then I’ll transfer them to rapid rooters and wait for them to emerge!

That’s about all for now, and thus starts my fall/ winter grow!

Happy Growing Everyone.

Hey grow buddies, it’s been a while since I last posted here let’s change that!

I haven’t had anything growing since the Planet of the Grapes were harvested, that changes today…kinda.

I’ve dropped my next round of beans!
2B5EE515-5E22-43C7-A119-107594A6CA1F.jpeg

I’ve dropped 2 Fried Strawberries from Bloom Seed Co and 2 Paradiso from Solfire Genetics!

Little info on the strains!

BF50E2FA-2E57-4115-A0BB-BD28C5B13C9D.jpeg

PARADISO

GELATO 33 X BAHAMA MAMA​

STRAIN INFO​

FLOWER TIME: 60 DAYS

SEX: FEMINIZED

YIELD: HEAVY

FRAGRANCE: FRENCH VANILLA ICE CREAM

SIZE: MED/TALL

CHARACTERISTICS:​

Towering vanilla ice cream flower stacks dominant for deep purple coloring. The “Paradiso” is coated with luscious trichomes from top to bottom. The structure of this cultivar leans heavily on the gelato side of things with subtle nods to the Bahama Mama in the form of the occasional pink phenos with sandy vanilla frost and vigorous growth.

Next up Fried Strawberries

I’ll be honest I couldn’t find much info about this strain other then it’s cross of Apple Fritter and Strawberry Guava. I’m familiar with the breeder from other social media platforms and almost everything they release is absolute fire so I’m hoping these beans be just as good.

I was able to find a pic of a bud from what looks like another home grower using the same nutes I’ll be using and it looks pretty fantastic!
C9071931-493D-476C-8C79-C38562A20A5B.jpeg

I’ll let the seeds soak for 18 hrs then I’ll transfer them to rapid rooters and wait for them to emerge!

That’s about all for now, and thus starts my fall/ winter grow!

Happy Growing Everyone.
Looks like fire indeed!
Great to see you starting another grow N420:cheer:

Looks like fire indeed!
Great to see you starting another grow N420:cheer:
Thanks a lot Rex! Feels good to have another grow stared! If these turn out half as good as the pictures I’ll be one happy grower!

Let's get it on! :Rasta:
Aren’t you gonna buy me dinner first?!!

Happy to have you Gdb! Pretty excited to get this grow underway, still have to clean up the veg tent but It will be a while before they need to go in there.

Paradiso has some purple going on so it will seem like old times, and the Strawberries Apple Strawberry Guava looks positively sparkly! Can't wait to see them take over the tent. :thumb:
Thanks Shed!

I know what you mean, the Paradiso is giving me Plant of the Grapes vibes in the picture! The Fried Strawberries should be a good one too only time will tell. Will definitely be nice to have a full tent again, just gotta get through this awkward germination and seedling stage.

Got a exciting update tonight lol

26D73DB7-78B8-4495-B414-CB8CC55EA3E3.jpeg

Got all my seeds in Rapid Rooters tonight, if this goes well it will be my new go to method for germination.
I’ve always used paper towels to get them to pop but after putting them directly into the rooters after soaking in water worked so good with the Planet of the Grapes run I feel confident these will come up without issues. My thinking is the less you have to handle that little seed the better!

Ended up putting the seeds into the rooters after soaking for 27 hours because I got called into work unexpectedly today, I noticed both of the Fried Strawberries had tiny tap roots poking out after I took them out of the water and the Paradiso had one with a tiny tap root! Think I got some strong seeds on my hands!

Happy Growing.

Update Time

I’m the proud papa of 4 baby girls!

Fried Strawberries on the left
Paradiso on the right.

The back right Paradiso came up first yesterday but she still had her helmet on. I waited until this morning to see if she had worked her helmet off but no such luck, so this morning I decided it was time to give her a helping hand. It was really stuck on there but managed to get it mostly off, she should be able to shed the rest herself.

The other 3 came up without issue and were all popped up this morning!

So I guess we will call this day 1!

Congrats on the new babies!

Congrats on the sprouts and the successful surgery! :Rasta:

Congrats on the sprouts and the successful surgery! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB! Happy to have them all above ground now, just gotta get off my lazy butt and get that Veg tent cleaned out. Some bozo left a big mess in there.

Got a quick update today!

I transplanted all the wee ones into Solo cups on Friday night, they all had roots poking out the bottom of the Rapid Rooters so it was time to get them in some Pro Mix.

Today I got the veg tent cleaned out and moved girls into their home for the next month or 2.

I have the temperature set to 77 degrees and the Humidity set to 70% rh.
I’ve set my 135 watt led light I use for vegging to 130 Ppfd using the Photone app for my IPhone.

99B1C77B-DDAE-4501-B5E2-AB250DEE4EC2.png

And here they are settled into the tent!
Fried Strawberry is on the left and Paradiso is
on the right.

They have their first set of true leaves now!

They got a bit leggy which is kinda typical for my grows, it has to do with the light I use to sprout the seeds. It’s a small t5 fluorescent light, Im not sure what the output is but it’s not much lol. It’s never been much of an issue in the past having leggy seedlings but maybe an light upgrade is in order.

I’m going to monitor them closely for the next day or two and see how they do in their new environment, hopefully they adjust well and I’m off to the races!

Happy Growing Everyone.

Back
Top Bottom