Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

ProfFlora, I ordered the OS. Been up for 1 week...BUT, no info. was sent and not much on the website---do you know if it's a photo or an auto? I'll be following your journal, hoping to learn something. TY for any answer. (It taste GREAT----wishing us both a good harvest!)
I hate to disappoint little kitten but the Professor hasn't been to the site since Sept. 2022. :(

ProfFlora, I ordered the OS. Been up for 1 week...BUT, no info. was sent and not much on the website---do you know if it's a photo or an auto? I'll be following your journal, hoping to learn something. TY for any answer. (It taste GREAT----wishing us both a good harvest!)

Hey little kitten, I looked it up, the Orange Sherbert is an Indica strong photoperiod. 80/20
Info below from the @Barney's Farm website.
" a powerful and invigorating Indica dominant hybrid with intoxicating and mouth-watering effects. This is an all American strain that gathers together Orange Cream, Purple Urkle and Cherry Pie in one amazing Candy/Orange tasting plant."

Hey little kitten, I looked it up, the Orange Sherbert is an Indica strong photoperiod. 80/20
" a powerful and invigorating Indica dominant hybrid with intoxicating and mouth-watering effects. This is an all American strain that gathers together Orange Cream, Purple Urkle and Cherry Pie in one amazing Candy/Orange tasting plant."
GREAT. THANKS Stinker! How'd you find it so fast-every place I went didn't say anything...informative!!!! Thanks again

Now that makes me undecided whether to try OUTSIDE (on the balcony) or in the greenhouse. It gets pretty humid here...QUICK. Or maybe I should think about in the shed(....but it has no power). Have to read up on some more.

Back
Top Bottom