Another Moderators Journal, Featuring Mars Hydro, Barneys Farm, Gorilla Seeds & Dope Seeds

Hi everybody,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to keep you upto date with the happenings in my garden.

Veg Space

This space is looking OK. Training has begun and they are now starting to spread out.

In the Flower Space tthings aren't looking so good. Letting them get too dry early on, they never seem to have recovered. Couple that with the distance from the light and we have what you see. Some tops have dried up and gone crispy where they have got too close, 2 inches from top to light isn't enough.

So I have cropped a few tops and arranged the others in a way to give more distance for the tops directly under the lights and the others are on the outside.

Seeing as I can't put this off any longer, let's look at some pics.

Well that's all I have time for.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

I have a few questions:

Whats your plan to finish these girls since they have outgrown the box and with all the burn?

Why grow in such a small place for this to happen and why not just make it taller or flower earlier? You can add 2 feet on your box fairly easy?

What is your goal grams for this grow and do you think you will hit the 150g mark with this 150 watt LED?

I have a few questions:

Hi and welcome, let me break these down for you.

Whats your plan to finish these girls since they have outgrown the box and with all the burn?

These girls will finish in this box, running out of space is nothing new here

Why grow in such a small place for this to happen and why not just make it taller or flower earlier? You can add 2 feet on your box fairly easy?

Story time

A long long time ago, about 8 years really but it seems like a lifetime. I had been talking to my good lady about growing my own cannabis. The discussions went on for a year, The answer was always a stern "no" with the reason of space and the misconception of high set up costs etc.

We live in a small house, very small as it goes. One bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom it the extent of space that we have. There is however a small space under the stairs.

This space was occupied by a bearly used, small under counter freezer. After much discussion and research here at 420 Magazine we made a deal. I could grow my own with the condition it took up no more space and used no more power than the freezer. With a budget of 100 English pounds, I set to work.

A couple of weeks later, the freezer was gone and I had my first grow space ready to go.
Screenshot_20200513_211542.jpg

It was OK to start but I got the bug, more light was required and upgrades followed.

I have been growing in here now for over 5 years, with all its challenges that it provides, it has allowed me to grow my own cannabis saving me from hitting the Black Market for most of that time.

I cant make any height adjustments to the box as it sits snuggly under the stairs. So I have the space I have.

This grow isn't great, new lights, Soil, Nutrients and genetics caught me out. Keep following, next run will be much better.

What is your goal grams for this grow and do you think you will hit the 150g mark with this 150 watt LED?

Grow goals are always the same around here. Clean homegrown cannabis, enough to fill some jars and put a smoke in my bong. I haven't weighed a harvest for some time now.

Amadeus,

Looking good, rock on! I have 9 ft ceilings and room to adjust lights yet the top leaves still get burned up. Kicking, limping, screaming no matter just cross the finish line. I’m betting you’re gonna burn that plant up soon in a series of small fires anyway huh? I believe that’s a new TS series light for you, have you dimmed or dialed back wattage? Might be the answer.

Amadeus,

Looking good, rock on! I have 9 ft ceilings and room to adjust lights yet the top leaves still get burned up. Kicking, limping, screaming no matter just cross the finish line. I’m betting you’re gonna burn that plant up soon in a series of small fires anyway huh? I believe that’s a new TS series light for you, have you dimmed or dialed back wattage? Might be the answer.

Can I dim/dial back a ts series light? There is a rubber bung where an adjustment dial should be on the driver, didn't pull it out and look though.

...dialing back the unit in the flower space isn't the issue in this circumstance...just one of those oop's, shoulda' flipped/trained sooner moments...imo...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:..h00k...

Pretty much yeah. Buggers got away from me.

We’ve all been there before.

And I will be there again for sure.

:passitleft:

Hey Penny,

I’ve heard of dab press but tell me more about this weed seed sex press...

apologies PW hopefully you can see past my weak attempt at being a smart ass!!,

Please let me know what you want to know 013!

@Weedseedsexpress? Lol

Thank you Penny!!

Hey I appreciate the response. I was (jokingly) asking Pennywise to give more info about this “weed seed sex press” obviously “weed seeds express”. So yeah I was being a smart ass and Pennywise wanted you to see it.

However with all that said I do need to order beans. I’d like to find a great seed bank that accepts either PayPal or standard US Visa debit cards. Is PayPal out because of the fed mmj status etc? What country are you based in? I’m going to check out your site now.

Thanks for being a sponsor here!

Hey I appreciate the response. I was (jokingly) asking Pennywise to give more info about this “weed seed sex press” obviously “weed seeds express”. So yeah I was being a smart ass and Pennywise wanted you to see it.

However with all that said I do need to order beans. I’d like to find a great seed bank that accepts either PayPal or standard US Visa debit cards. Is PayPal out because of the fed mmj status etc? What country are you based in? I’m going to check out your site now.

Thanks for being a sponsor here!

Thank you so much for your reply and of course our pleasure being a sponsor. We love this platform and the people using it!

VISA and Paypal are a "pain in the ass". They are not willing to do business with cannabis (seeds) related businesses so unfortunate we are not able to process payments inthat way. Yet, we do offer Mastercard, Cash, Bank wire, Crypto. Soon we will be able to process E-check payments specially for US customers.

We are located in the Netherlands, but we ship via another European country (i can not say which in public) for stealth purposes.

Sure! Check it out and of course you can sent me a PM if you have any questions.

Kind regards, have a good weekend and stay safe!

David

Back
Top Bottom