After a bad start in life, she now looks over watered and hungry, she hasn't had anything for over a week in an attempt to dry her out. She will take a feed tomorrow.
Plant abuse is in vogue I hear. Seriously. I'm going to stress some next run. :bongrip:

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to keep you updated as to the happenings in my garden.

So what is happening? I'll start with the Veg Space

Peyote cookies is looking better

You can see why this girl is my favorite

In the flower space, That is running 18/6 lighting has problems and i don't know why. It happened to all 3 at the same time, they have had nothing but water since up-potting and they have only had that once. Orange Sherbert is showing a little promise so it might come good and I can't switch them to flower in this state, so ill have to give them a little time to figure out what I'm gonna do with them, I can't really afford the downtime.

Well that's the tour for this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

n the flower space, That is running 18/6 lighting has problems and i don't know why. It happened to all 3 at the same time, they have had nothing but water since up-potting and they have only had that once.
Have you ruled out pests? Checked during lights on period to see if the lights were actually on. Interesting that all 3 look to have whatever it is. I hope you get it resolved.

I think they look locked out and overfed and some root bound going on there.i would heavy water wait a few days and see if they improve but do not feed them they have tip burn and leaf curl saying to much nitrogen.Even though you say no nutes they still may have to many from not enough water out the bottom .I'm back to flush and wait a few days.

Have you ruled out pests? Checked during lights on period to see if the lights were actually on. Interesting that all 3 look to have whatever it is. I hope you get it resolved.

No pests, lights functioning as they should. It's a strange on for sure.

I think they look locked out and overfed and some root bound going on there.i would heavy water wait a few days and see if they improve but do not feed them they have tip burn and leaf curl saying to much nitrogen.Even though you say no nutes they still may have to many from not enough water out the bottom .I'm back to flush and wait a few days.
I have seen nute burn take three weeks to show up after feeding and up bucketing.

They not overfed, I can't see them being locked out and definitely NOT root bound, they were up-Potted from half liter pots just 10 days ago. It's either an issue with the soil, it's a new bag, or light intensity, I had them a little close.

They will all get a heavy watering tonight.

looks like you topped ? and into a scrog with-out netting (yet) nice lateral branch development (picture perfect !!)

Topped many times and some supercropping. No netting in here, once they hit flower I let them go. :passitleft:

Hi Everyone,

This message is to keep you updated as to the happenings in my garden.

So what is happening? I'll start with the Veg Space

Peyote cookies is looking better

You can see why this girl is my favorite

In the flower space, That is running 18/6 lighting has problems and i don't know why. It happened to all 3 at the same time, they have had nothing but water since up-potting and they have only had that once. Orange Sherbert is showing a little promise so it might come good and I can't switch them to flower in this state, so ill have to give them a little time to figure out what I'm gonna do with them, I can't really afford the downtime.

Well that's the tour for this week.

Amadeus Forzin

Almost looks like they are eating them selves dry out to long ?

Sorry to hear about light problems bud

Besides that looking good man

Hi Everyone,

This message is to inform you that tonight's scheduled update has been postponed. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and normal service will resume in due course.

Amadeus Forzin

No pests, lights functioning as they should. It's a strange on for sure.

They not overfed, I can't see them being locked out and definitely NOT root bound, they were up-Potted from half liter pots just 10 days ago. It's either an issue with the soil, it's a new bag, or light intensity, I had them a little close.

They will all get a heavy watering tonight.
not too sure about it being light. The twisting on the tips look like a " yuck" response similar to when we taste acidic tastes only on a lot slower time frame. Something looks toxic mate. no light bleaching either ?. how accurate is your ph meter?, does it need recalibrating ?.
just my thoughts

I'm in! I grew PC loved it!

Welcome :passitleft:

not too sure about it being light. The twisting on the tips look like a " yuck" response similar to when we taste acidic tastes only on a lot slower time frame. Something looks toxic mate. no light bleaching either ?. how accurate is your ph meter?, does it need recalibrating ?.
just my thoughts

Not sure what caused it if I'm honest, I don't own a pH pen, I rely on my soil to do its job properly.

Update later, hopefully.

Hi everybody,

This message is to keep you updated as to what happening in my garden.

Its been a difficult couple of weeks for me, trying, and failing, to bring my flower space back to life. I did the nasty deed yesterday and culled the lot. Potted up the veg space and put it all into flower, after taking some Clones, of course. So what's left? Let's take a look shall we.

The Veg space is looking empty. Only housing my small Cloning station and one small pot containing my last photoperiod seed, Critical Jack. The seed had been soaked in water and placed in a paper towel till the tail was showing and then placed into the pot of soil. She was showing me her greenery within 24 hours.

In the Flower Space, I have 5 plants in 3 of my standard 3 Gallon square pots. Peyote Cookies and Jack Herer both got pots to themselves and in the last pot there are 3 ladies, Orange Sherbert, Red Diesel and Jack Herer. I'm hoping they do well.

Bonus pic

And that concludes this week's update.

Amadeus Forzin

Shame you had to cull the flowering ladies...but the youngsters look more than willing to
replace them!
Any Idea why the flowering ladies did what they did ?

Still not 100% sure if I'm honest. Roots looked OK, I'm pretty sure they didn't dry out and I think my Light is working OK, granted, it flickers a bit now and then but I don't think it's ever been out completely. It can't be an under or over feed as they had only been in that soil for a week when the problems started. It got me stumped.

I grew a Northern lights that did pretty much the same thing- I grew it out to harvest,but
it was the ugliest plant I've ever grown- the smoke was good, but the plant was hideous...
I never figured that one out,either.
Makes it hard to avoid doing it again,when I'm not sure what I did in the first place...

I grew a Northern lights that did pretty much the same thing- I grew it out to harvest,but
it was the ugliest plant I've ever grown- the smoke was good, but the plant was hideous...
I never figured that one out,either.
Makes it hard to avoid doing it again,when I'm not sure what I did in the first place...

Exactly. Usually the ugliest plants are the best smoke.

Back
Top Bottom