Mr A Starts Again: A Moderator's Journal!

Soon Susan. We are planning a US road trip in 2020 or 2021, probably the latter. The plan is to arrive in Houston and travel by car to Cali, with 3 weeks in which to do so. So many things to do along the way.

Whoa! :yahoo:

I’ll be sure to be here so I’m on your way. :hug: :love: :hug:

Houston to Cali..... I may need to make a small road trip and run into you and the misses either in Texas or in California, if I plan it right.

Hmmmm..... if Phoenix is on your way.....

So many possibilities Amadeus. :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

Houston to Cali..... I may need to make a small road trip and run into you and the misses either in Texas or in California, if I plan it right.

Hmmmm..... if Phoenix is on your way.....

So many possibilities Amadeus. :laughtwo:

So many Sue but so much time also. Route planning is still very early stages

Hey @Amadeus Forzin :ganjamon: Awesome lil' setup and healthy looking plants! :party:

:passitleft::nomo::passitleft:

Hi everybody,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to inform you that I am truly sorry for abandoning my own journal. I've had some health issues over the last couple of months meaning my garden suffered, quite badly as you will see but I'm back to 100% and ready to play.

This is an Orange Sherbert. She was grown from clone, veged for some time and then flowered for some days before being cut down last night. Far from being the prettiest plant in the world, all floppy and falling over but she will bring vital meds to the jars, about 2oz dried.

Its not all good news tho...

So with that there is only one thing left to do here.....

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks everybody for sharing this grow with me.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

I have started a new Grow Journal, You will find it HERE.

Sending you all lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I’m glad to hear you’re healing , my friend. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Isn’t is nice that you can neglect these lovely plants and they reward you with sticky buds filled with healing oils? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ll watch for your new start. I’ll be starting my own new journal this week. No growing, just joy splashed all over creation. :laughtwo:

New grow journal is live

Back
Top Bottom