Trouble & Strife & Some Things Nice - Mr A Goes Perpetual Again!

That Stardawg is looking pretty sweet!

Cheers dude :high-five:

I totally agree that star dawg looks yummy

Yes she does Jaga :passitleft:

I'll chop one down today and get some pics posted.

Ill be sure to pop over and check her out while on my travels. :thanks:

How did I miss the Stardawg in there? First time I remember seeing her. Oh well...prolly my stoned mental state. Looking good Mr. A.

High Jim. Stardawg has been here for a while but waiting in veg for a chance to shine. The clones came from a buddy, I've been bugging him since I started growing for a cut but he wouldn't have it until recently, I got 2. Gave the other one I had away as I'm shutting down for the first 2 weeks in March. Hoping I can get another one when I start up again, it's been my go to strain for pain management for years. :passitleft:

DSC_112913.JPG

This was my change today when I purchased my lunch. Look again :laughtwo:

High Mr A.
I also watch number patterns and try to pay attention.
:passitleft:

Had a fairly shite day today. Started with a bump to the head, just a scratch, no major harm done. Had a flat tire on the way home from work, the spare also happens to be flat (would you believe I'm a mechanic by day?)

Arrived home 2 hours later, smoke a fat one and ate dinner. Took a gentle stroll to the local shop (about 1.5mile in total) to get tea bags for my morning brew, only to find it closed when I arrived (20 mins before closing time)

I opened the grow box when I got home and saw this on the Northern Lights at about 6 weeks in flower, There were many more too. I snipped them out as I found them but I'm pretty sure the damage is already done...

20180205_212008.JPG

I immediately hit this....

20180205_211926.JPG

DSC_11754.JPG

That was Sapphire OG. when I first smoke this it hit heavy and hard, asleep in the chair hard so I left in alone in favour of something else. After a 4 week cure it hits nice and smooth, with white Ash. Not sleepy but super chilled and very little concentration skills, life feels good.

Tomorrow, I Don the shirt and chop that momma down.

:passitleft:

Mr A, I was cussing and kicking the ground every time, then I felt better you had 420 to easy the frustration. That was one tough mf'n day, not gonna lie, but what a comeback with those plants. And you still found the time to give us the "white ash review" so we can learn along the way. Classic Mr. A, turning a negative into a positive. Great storytelling too, I wanted to know what was gonna happen next.

:passitleft: :Namaste: :love:

Damn Mr A. I totally feel ya.:passitleft:
One of those days.
Makes you grateful you have your own meds...imagine having to roam the streets to score. ;)

Opened the front door yesterday at 4am to go to work. Had to push snow to get it to open. Start shovelling a path to the vehicle and the wind blows a shovel full of snow back in my face. The day did not improve much lol. But got home, blazed on some home grown blue dream, and snapped some photos of the veg babies. It boils down to a few small things that keep us soldiering forward, keep us sane, on those bad days.

Looking forward to the chop!

Oh my goodness..... You caught me off guard UA. :laughtwo:

Amadeus...:hug: :love: :hug: And you turned all that into a moment of joy. :battingeyelashes: Bonus points for responding with decent cannabis. :high-five: Reading it suddenly made me appreciate that in moments like this we have better than the street weed we all used to purchase.

I've only been doing this for three years. Long enough that I can't remember the feeling of needing to go searching. How long have you been growing Amadeus?

Another hug for the head wound. :hug: :love: :hug:

.........somebody left this. :passitleft:

We all have those days, just got to soldier on!

And on and on :passitleft:

Mr A, I was cussing and kicking the ground every time, then I felt better you had 420 to easy the frustration. That was one tough mf'n day, not gonna lie, but what a comeback with those plants. And you still found the time to give us the "white ash review" so we can learn along the way. Classic Mr. A, turning a negative into a positive. Great storytelling too, I wanted to know what was gonna happen next.

:passitleft: :Namaste: :love:

A tough day it was, smoked myself through it well. It happens that sapphire og makes me quite wordy. :laughtwo:

Damn Mr A. I totally feel ya.:passitleft:
One of those days.
Makes you grateful you have your own meds...imagine having to roam the streets to score. ;)

My own Meds are a godsend, find myself smoking more, just cos the jars be full. Times like now I think of how silly that is, jars almost empty and nothing hanging, yet!

Opened the front door yesterday at 4am to go to work. Had to push snow to get it to open. Start shovelling a path to the vehicle and the wind blows a shovel full of snow back in my face. The day did not improve much lol. But got home, blazed on some home grown blue dream, and snapped some photos of the veg babies. It boils down to a few small things that keep us soldiering forward, keep us sane, on those bad days.

Looking forward to the chop!

The bad days just make us stronger. I don't envy all that snow tho, this country grinds to a halt when we get a few inches.

Oh my goodness..... You caught me off guard UA. :laughtwo:

Amadeus...:hug: :love: :hug: And you turned all that into a moment of joy. :battingeyelashes: Bonus points for responding with decent cannabis. :high-five: Reading it suddenly made me appreciate that in moments like this we have better than the street weed we all used to purchase.

I've only been doing this for three years. Long enough that I can't remember the feeling of needing to go searching. How long have you been growing Amadeus?

Another hug for the head wound. :hug: :love: :hug:

.........somebody left this. :passitleft:

Turn a negative into a positive, isn't that what you said to me once? Wise words. The bad days are few and far between now. I'm happy!

Im lucky enough not to have scoured the streets for a good few years. Having a buddy that grew was always a big help, the drive from his place to mine was always a bum clencher tho. I've been growing my own for nearly 3 years. I bought my first clones home on valentines day 2015.

:hug: :love: :hug:

Must dash now, you know what this means.......

DSC_0012178.JPG

Harvest!!!! :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

Harvest!!!! :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

You know it Susan :yahoo:

Northern Lights #3 went into flower on boxing day, so 45 days or so. Trichomes showing cloudy and clear, no amber but throwing nanners and I needed some smoke. She will bring me in an oz or so.

DSC_0005182.JPG
DSC_0006194.JPG
DSC_0014165.JPG

The 2 girls left in flower are a week behind NL#3. Stardawg is frosty and Critical Jack is thirsty. Both showing signs of pollen problems. And bugs, I forgot the bugs. Thrips again, not fussed about them tho, I shut down in two and a half weeks, ready or not. Pics

SD
20180210_235059.JPG

20180210_235159.JPG

CJ
DSC_0019129.JPG

And the space...

DSC_0015171.JPG

Im gonna wonder the threads for a while, maybe I'll see you

Back
Top Bottom