Right was my first though since man these plants can take a beating food wise but now get the wrong ph then the twisting appears I’ve had that in hydro n my ph was way to high the plants def didn’t like that what’s so ever

High Guys n Gals,

sorry for the delay on getting back to you. Life is very busy at the moment, been out of the house for 14 hours today but while i was out, i managed to be liberated of 35 English pounds for a pH tester!

be inclined to do a slurry test

I've still got a couple of things to do but i will do one shortly and post the results below.

It's hard to tell since the flash is brightening up the inner growth

Yes I have the flash on. As soon as i am able i will bring them out into a brighter room and snap some more pics, to be posted below.

what's that? ^^^^^^^^^

I'm not 100% sure on what you are referring to but, I gave them a thorough exam last night. not i sight nor sign of a pest.

Looks like pH to me as well.

Results will be posted shortly.

Some pics without flash.
IMG_20200131_235230.jpg
IMG_20200131_235208.jpg
IMG_20200131_235154.jpg
IMG_20200131_235134.jpg
IMG_20200131_235020.jpg

i managed to be liberated of 35 English pounds for a pH tester!
haha! Congratulations! You won't need it for the most part with Biobizz but there are some key things to keep in mind. The pH tests you did seem fine to me. Nothing wrong there. :thanks:

Below is some important info when and how to use Biobizz. I know you have used it for several years so please excuse my ignorance if you know this already.

BioBizz Light Mix potting soil has been designed to work in harmony with their full bottled nutrient line. It does not contain a lot of nutrient (EC 1.2) so (depending on plant type) you will need to begin to use a fertiliser after the first or second watering. During this initial period, Grow or Bloom nutrients aren’t necessary but you will still benefit from the addition of a rooting stimulant such as BioBizz Root Juice, before you start to add fertiliser.

The potting mix is also conveniently pre-buffered for pH so no need for any expensive meters either! The liming agent that is used in the potting mix automatically corrects any pH variations in the substrate back to the ideal level. If you choose to re-use your media, then it may be beneficial to use some dolomite lime each time you re-use it to ensure the pH buffer is still present and correct.

When watering your plant, try to make sure you do it at a slow and steady rate. This will make sure that pot is evenly saturated throughout, and the solution hasn’t just taken the path of least resistant straight back out the bottom of your pot. Feel the weight of your pot after you have irrigated and wait until it feels almost half of that weight until you irrigate again. If you leave it too long between irrigations, the peat may struggle to re-absorb the water, almost becoming water repllent. Use a wetting agent in this instance to stop water pooling on the surface.

TIPS WHEN USING
Although there are beneficial bacteria present, you can never have enough of a good thing! Using beneficial bacterial products like Ecothrive’s Biosys, can help boost performance when using BioBizz Light Mix soil.

Do not plant out into too big a pot of soil! A large pot will stay wet for too long for a small root system, make sure you go up pin pot size at the appropriate rate.

For best results, always follow the BioBizz grow guide, but remember it is a ‘guide’, so remember to use your brain as well.

I'm not sure if you find anything there helpful. My feeling is she's hungry and I would start to feed her.

The pH tests you did seem fine to me. Nothing wrong there.

Now that is good news. :thanks:

Below is some important info when and how to use Biobizz. I know you have used it for several years so please excuse my ignorance if you know this already.

All info is good info, Doesn't matter if you have seen it before or not, always good to reresh the brain and maybe make it work some. Might have to go back to the full biobizz range.

My feeling is she's hungry and I would start to feed her.
Yeah give that starving lady some food
That’s quite possible guys.

2 pots will be ready for feeding tonight, the PC another day or so. I'll post any changes or updates as required.

Thanks all

:passitleft:

Hi everyone.

Hope all is well in your world.

This update is to keep you posted on happenings in the garden.

So what is happening? I broke my phone and im stuck using an iPotato4.2.0 so I apologize in advance for the quality of any pictures.
My issues in the flower space remain and I have no idea why. Everything I test, checks out OK and I still have zero signs of pests.
So lets have a look shall we?

VEG SPACE

Things are going well in here. Currently I have 5 plants in here.

Critical Jack is my training exercise, she has been topped and I'm just waiting for a little vertical height before I start pinning her down.

My old fave, A Jack Herer clone.

And 3 new additions from Dope Seeds. All these came up during today.

FLOWER SPACE

In here there are 5 plants in 3 pots. All showing symptoms of whatever is causing the problems. Hope they get to harvest, I need the supply.

Well thats the tour for this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

The clawing resembles a excess of N but really the plant doesn't look as green as you would expect it to be if it was excess N.
It's like wet feet or pH issues but with Biobizz and your water quality report I can't see that either. Some sections look like a Zinc def as well so it's not one thing going on, it's several.

Hi everybody,

Hope all is well in your world.

This update is to serve as a closing post for this journal.

I never did get a definitive reason for my issues, I just rode it out and got to some sort of harvest, Pictures of which, I am not willing to share but some of the jars are full and i have something to medicate with during the lockdown.

Thanks for being around, I'll see you on the next run, I'll post a link here when its ready.

Back
Top Bottom