Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to keep you updated as to what's happening in my garden.

Veg Space

Ticking along nicely in here, the Critical Jack seedling is doing well as are the clones, no roots yet.

Flower Space

Starting to get excited for these, I've not flowered my Jack Herer for a while and I've had forgotten how good she she looks for the first few weeks. I broke a top off the Peyote Cookies and the Orange Sherbert is in danger of being smothered by her 2 pot mates.

Also, Dope Seeds hooked me up with some new beans. I'll be popping one of each sometime very soon. Watch next week's update for that one. In the meantime, here is what they sent.

Well that's all I got time for this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

Sweet. Looking good so far. I have given out a few Dope Seeds, in particular the Northern Lights, I had asked for AK47 lol, so I didn't mind parting with a few. Kept 3 to try myself next round.

But, buddy that has the NL fems is mid flower and they look great.

Looking forward to watching these ladies progress.

Sweet. Looking good so far. I have given out a few Dope Seeds, in particular the Northern Lights, I had asked for AK47 lol, so I didn't mind parting with a few. Kept 3 to try myself next round.

But, buddy that has the NL fems is mid flower and they look great.

Looking forward to watching these ladies progress.

I'm looking forward ard to some new genetics, it's been a while. I'm hoping they do well.

I’m in bit late for the fun

No such thing as late in my garden Jack, welcome :passitleft:

Dood you didnt have to cull that Star Dog did you? I know you said it took a couple years to get ahold of. Good luck bro.

Yep, Stardawg culled. I hope it doesn't take me another 2 years to get it back, I'm off to see him this weekend.

New post with pics to follow.

Hi Everyone.

This message is to inform you that I am about to have a problem.

The issues that lead to me culling my flower room look set to return. I can see the early stages starting to set in.

Leaf tips on some tops are starting to curl down and new growth appears twisted.

Here is a brief time line.

Wed 22nd, all plants Potted up into my 3 Gallon pots and watered well. Placed into the flower box under 12/12 lighting.

They had nothing but love until Monday 27th, when they all got water, just plain water, no Nutrients. Today Thursday 30th, I noticed the first stages of a problem.

I have no idea what or why.

Some pics for your viewing pleasure.

I hope I can get a handle on things before they get too bad.

Amadeus Forzin

Not again...! Maybe some knowledgeable eyes will take a look at them before they get too bad...
I'm useless for stuff like this,but @Emilya ,@MrSauga ,@InTheShed ,or @ProfessorFlora (among many others) may be able to offer some suggestions...

It reminds of a forest health pest. Leader Weevil I think it is. But it sucks nutrients out of the stem/leader before they can reach the tips, causing deformation of the tops.

Now I dont think you have a weevil or pest in the tops. But it reminded of it.

Let's get some info up for those coming along.

You are in BioBizz with AN pH perfect nutes. Under a Mars second gen 400w.

Are you doing foliar feedings?
My initial reaction is pH or light stress.
I've seen a few grows go bad with the pH perfect nutes. Have you used them before?

Hi Everyone.

This message is to inform you that I am about to have a problem.

The issues that lead to me culling my flower room look set to return. I can see the early stages starting to set in.

Leaf tips on some tops are starting to curl down and new growth appears twisted.

Here is a brief time line.

Wed 22nd, all plants Potted up into my 3 Gallon pots and watered well. Placed into the flower box under 12/12 lighting.

They had nothing but love until Monday 27th, when they all got water, just plain water, no Nutrients. Today Thursday 30th, I noticed the first stages of a problem.

I have no idea what or why.

Some pics for your viewing pleasure.

I hope I can get a handle on things before they get too bad.

Amadeus Forzin

Hi Amadeus! I would be happy to help if I can. Please tell us more about your soil. It sounds like you are not giving any nutes at the moment, but that yellowing at the top is saying that something is going very wrong. Please tell me the basics... the type of soil, any nutes you have given up till now, and whether or not you are pH adjusting the water you are also going to tell us about. I also request to see a better closeup of those leaves up there, straight on... I don't like the little pinprick holes that I think I have spotted on some of those leaves and I would like to get a better look.

Hi Amadeus! I would be happy to help if I can. Please tell us more about your soil. It sounds like you are not giving any nutes at the moment, but that yellowing at the top is saying that something is going very wrong. Please tell me the basics... the type of soil, any nutes you have given up till now, and whether or not you are pH adjusting the water you are also going to tell us about. I also request to see a better closeup of those leaves up there, straight on... I don't like the little pinprick holes that I think I have spotted on some of those leaves and I would like to get a better look.
Left the info above you , Emilya.
You are in BioBizz with AN pH perfect nutes. Under a Mars second gen 400w.
I went back to the beginning. This is what he is using.

first guess, I would definitely look at pH.... lots of folks using AN think that they can get by without pH adjusting, but their water is just so far off, it is too much for the system to adjust to. I would like to confirm that you are giving at least 1/2 strength nutes as we continue to find reasons for this. Since the damage is in the upper new growth, if nutritional, the problem looks like an Fe lockout... but I don't like the tangled leaves and those previously mentioned spots. I await more information.

Thank you all and welcome to any newcomers to the yard. I'm just sorry that it is under such circumstances. Lets get to this.

Not again...!

Yes again :oops: Its driving me mad, the jars are dwindling.

Are you doing foliar feedings?

No, never have.

pH perfect nutes. Have you used them before?

Yes, been using them for about 3 years.

Please tell me the basics...

2x2 flower Space running 400w marsll. plenty of airflow and circulation. Same set-up I've been using for near 6 years. On my second light tho.

No bugs or pests of any since since my first grow.

the type of soil,

Biobizz Lightmix. A fresh bag but the same soil I've been using for the last 3 years without issue. It normally feeds well for a couple of weeks before nutrients are required.

any nutes you have given up till now

I use Advanced Nutrients, PH perfect trio with a coupe of boosters. Have done for near 3 years without issue.

These plants in flower, all cut from clones. The big JH was cut some 10 or so weeks ago, got 3 light feeds while in veg, she is a light feeder while in veg. I've had this plant for 2 and a half years.
The PC, cut about 6 weeks ago, had a couple of feeds while in veg, an unknown to me.
The other 3, one Orange Sherbert, one Red Diesel and one JH, all cut about 4 or 5 weeks ago had one feed. All looked good and healthy.

They were potted up last Wednesday, 8 days ago and put into flower. Obviously they were watered in well, same as I always do. On Monday, they got straight up water, same water I've been using forever, out of the tap and left out for 24 hours. I have very good water here, I've added pics below of the local water report, tests done on the 24th Jan.
Since up potting and going into flower, they have had zero nutrients.

whether or not you are pH adjusting the water

Never have in 5 years without issue.

I also request to see a better closeup of those leaves up there, straight on.

How are these??

Water Report

Hi Amadeus...
sorry about your issues. Since you haven't added any nutes and it was a new bag of Biobizz I would almost be inclined to do a slurry test before making any changes. Find out if anything is going on with the mix before adjusting things up top. Once you know that things can start to be narrowed down a bit better.

It's hard to tell since the flash is brightening up the inner growth(I'm assuming the flash is on) but it looks like early iron def. That's not from lack of food because your water has plenty in it, but it's normally due to a pH issue of being too high. That's why it would be good to know the pH of the mix before adjustments. Again, just speculating until we can get further info.

It's hard to tell since the flash is brightening up the inner growth(I'm assuming the flash is on) but it looks like early iron def. That's not from lack of food because your water has plenty in it, but it's normally due to a pH issue of being too high. That's why it would be good to know the pH of the mix before adjustments. Again, just speculating until we can get further info.
Bingo exactly my thoughts

1580423646714.png

what's that? ^^^^^^^^^​

Back
Top Bottom