Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

The only thing getting caught in those stupid sticky traps is me!!!
Once again I was reminded why I should pull my hair back before looking in the tent.

Good mornin y'all. :ciao: I have my coffee now and I am sans sticky trap. Lol.

It was a bit cooler than I like in the tent this morning. 68° was the low. It's not terrible. They were still super perky this morning.

I plan on doing a slurry test this morning.
Hey Shed,

I'm curious as to what the slurry test is. Cheers
A slurry test is when equal parts soil and 0ppm water are mixed and a pH reading is taken from that sample after it is allowed to stand for a period of time. It is a more reliable way to check the pH of the medium.
I think I'll appreciate the Velcro on my geopots today. Should be easy to take a sample and take a peek at the root system. I'm hoping to see white, feathery roots. Fingers crossed.

The chickies day 45...

Gotta check the Saugaview® every morning!
My oldest is coming for a visit for a few days. I'll take the opportunity to teach him some plant training. He's curious.

I also have to have "the talk" with my tweenager. They are starting their drug education in health class. I would rather not have him realize what's going on in class. Give him some time to process before his unit starts up.

Good idea to prevent the slow jaw-drop and have the teacher ask what seems to be the matter.
Right!?!
That kid has no pokerface what-so-ever.
And he totally is the type to drop his jaw and stand there gaping. Lol.

My oldest daughter is 7 she doesn't really know what I'm up to. She just calls them daddy's plants and wonders why I'm always looking at plant stuff on my phone lol. She doesn't really ever talk about it but she is to young for me to have to worry about a drug prevention class. Good call Vg on explaining things before he goes to class so he's not all :oops:

Went to bed at 8pm.....
New batch of cookies are highly effective. I had one.
Had fun with my son. Haven't talked to him yet but he doesn't have a tolerance built up like I do. I imagine he turned in early as well. He ate two...lol.

Next feed should be soon. The PP is especially thirsty.

Contacted the seller for my bt bits and they are sending out a new shipment. There was damage incurred during shipping. They should be here between the Dec 27 and Jan 6.
Well, that's super fun.

Hey VG. You're plants are looking great. Best ones yet! I loved the speech Preston gave earlier about not worrying about every little thing that's going on with the plants. Some of the best advice I've heard concerning growing. Any how, just doing my rounds as per usual. Hope you're well m'dear
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom