Toucan Do It! Purple Cheesy Og-zie: A Dutch Seed Shop Grow By VG-zie!

ExoDus Cheese and Purple Punch were dry this morning. True Og should be ready tomorrow. Still seeing a tad of mag def on the PP and EC. I did a half dose of cal-mag 1ml/ltr and 5.5 gr/ gal MC.
Realized that my lights were on full blast. Turned them down to about 80%. May be why they are so cal-mag hungry.
Hopefully I didn't overshoot on the cal-mag. If I did it shouldn't be by much I would think.

This is about as true to color as I can get with my phone. No color correction was used. I wanted to give you a better idea of what they really look like. 3500k washes them out.

I'll drop some pics of the chickies in a few hours when I get home. I'm shopping right now. Bleh!!!

3500k washes

My 2700k really has a darker yellow tint

With my flower tent rolling the room has a totally different vibe in it with the doors open

Sexy sexy sexy

I need more POWER VG.... I'm giving her all she's got Capt!!!!

Full blast or nothing, turn it up to 11
Ugh...fine, I'll turn it back up. Just for you, Buttercup. Your James Doohan impersonation could use some work though. Aye???

Butt....

My John Holmes is on point :cool: :headbanger:
Oh my....... He didn't have a lot of speaking roles. Hope your outcome is better than his....
Just sayin....Lol.

I can do a mean Kermit the frog and a decent Sean Connery voice impersonation.

You hit the high end, 151ppm :thumb:
:party:
Ok. Going to drop it next feeding if everything looks ok.
You think they look good enough to flip or should I let it ride for a few and see how they react to this feeding!?!?

Puuurfect leaf for sure! Sweet growing there.
I have an entire plant like that. Lol.
I kid. I have a few less than perfect leaves as well.
Good to see you Stone.

Back
Top Bottom