Barney's Mimosa EVO x Orange Punch

Funny
i'll have to keep my eye out for that thread and gainsvillegreen, never can hear to much tried and tested info when it comes to getting better results. i remember using weeping willow extract for cloning years ago but got lot better results with clonex but was fun to try. Is it before or during the flush, or the actual flush itself?
I am a new grower so still trying to figure this out. I don't really do one big flush anymore but instead stop feeding about 15-20 days out from harvest and just use straight DI the rest of the way (maybe a little more than normal but not too much) and I've yet to have any issues with chemical smoke, etc. Its during the fade that he started supplementing with the tea, in weeks 8 and 9, 1x/week. Hope that makes sense, again I am still learning so take my advice with a grain of salt. If you try it let me know how it goes, I am going to start a new journal next week and will try it again over there. I'll @ you when i get it going.

Funny you should say that about the willow, I was just in my backyard tonight looking at my neighbors willow, wondering of I should pull a few shoots for my upcoming grow.

Funny

I am a new grower so still trying to figure this out. I don't really do one big flush anymore but instead stop feeding about 15-20 days out from harvest and just use straight DI the rest of the way (maybe a little more than normal but not too much) and I've yet to have any issues with chemical smoke, etc. Its during the fade that he started supplementing with the tea, in weeks 8 and 9, 1x/week. Hope that makes sense, again I am still learning so take my advice with a grain of salt. If you try it let me know how it goes, I am going to start a new journal next week and will try it again over there. I'll @ you when i get it going.

Funny you should say that about the willow, I was just in my backyard tonight looking at my neighbors willow, wondering of I should pull a few shoots for my upcoming grow.
we're all trying to figure things out no matter how long we've been growing, so you're not alone lol i'm sort of relearning soil again as i'd been growing hydro for a few years and there's many tricks and tips you forget. Ppl have different ways of flushing, using flushing products like ripen or final phase, some use quarter strength nutes, some just RO water and some don't flush at all. unflushed weed sparks and fizzles i find sometimes but how you dry and cure has more of an impact in flavour and smoke far as I'm concerned, i use quarter strength as i find this works best for me but i'll definitely try the banana tea sometime to see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom