Barney's Mimosa EVO x Orange Punch

Day 6 in the drying room. Still pretty damp in there. Trimmed a little popcorn bud to get a look…..not quite ready for showtime.

00E32E87-E640-4397-90A2-86F430622EAE.jpeg

2FD6CC73-2389-4266-A7F7-88018CB485AA.jpeg

212478B3-F6C0-4E83-9E4F-19963532EDEB.jpeg

Good job babe :)

This has been a great little journal to follow.

🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚
Thanks Tra, she'd still be wilting in the corner if you hadn't got me to turn down the lights. Thanks for following along (I will probably be following your journal long after I stop growing ;) )

Much love braddah..:passitleft: that smoke going to be some of the finest I've seen around..did your homework and it clearly shows in your art..
Cheers and burn one for me if you don't mind..
Thanks GG, appreciate the props. I'll burn at least one and don't mind at all!

Thanks Tra, she'd still be wilting in the corner if you hadn't got me to turn down the lights. Thanks for following along (I will probably be following your journal long after I stop growing ;) )
That would be awesome :)

Hey 420, Its day 8 in the drying room and she's getting close now, maybe 3-4 more days at most and it will be on to trim and a long cure. The buds are small(er) yet pretty firm and the aroma/bag appeal are going to be out of this world.

BD5982C5-C687-43C5-8782-D53BAEA02A3F.jpeg

FB876B0D-CF9E-4EC5-96EA-B787B160DC66.jpeg

88300510-8CB3-4604-9CD0-40660F827688.jpeg

E5927D88-A061-49B9-80A3-666482E8981D.jpeg

43644597-776F-42DE-9E01-6C5B539E2044.jpeg

2A852F21-14F6-4734-9E4F-C20E66D0D17D.jpeg

They are great pics!

Get one in Nug of the Month!
Thanks, I hadn't thought of that but am trimming tomorrow so the timing is good. I'll take a few more picts and try one in NOTM.

Just exited the trim room (my 2.2x2.2x5 tent)….do you know how hard it is to trim 3 ounces of flower sitting in what amounts to a broom closet, with the grow light on? It was either that or go out back and it’s snowing so it’s the closet. Would have been a funny picture. Anyway, I trimmed up about 3 ounces and have it sitting in mason jars in a cool (65d) dark place with a 62% RH boveda pack in each jar. Nice looking smoke, buds are smaller in nature but pretty firm and hardening with the dry. I plan to cure her for -5 months but will sneak a little out next week for a smoke report. I’ll post one more time and then it’s time to wrap up the grow.

92CC6770-570C-4834-9248-4359395BD192.jpeg

77BDD94A-88C7-4AD2-B76C-F2015DE44E7B.jpeg

FED3FDDB-CBF5-4236-8582-4A91335B7344.jpeg

DFEFCAF0-9D8A-4EF4-860E-AD73C428F2A7.jpeg

No that’s stickier than a, omg I can’t think of one sticky thing outside a stick.

Lolling!
LOL, thanks, I've not seen you at a loss for words before, I take that as a good sign!

I feel hollow w/o my own grow, like being at a party and I am the only one not drinking! I did just order some seeds for my next two grows, super excited about these ladies....

Twenty20 Mendocino, MSG (Mendo Skunky Garlic) Auto​

Ethos, Crescendo RBx1 Photo​

Working on a smoke report for miss MEVOOP

Hey 420,

It’s time to close down this grow and journal. I was moping around this morning as I was cleaning out the tent, about closing the journal out, about not having a plant going, and then realized that I had forgotten all about my trim tray. It was like pulling the lid off the Arc of the Covenant! I swept up nearly 3 1/2G of kief from that one plant, unreal looking crystal that went directly to the top shelf stash. Another pick-me-up, the seeds for my next couple of grows arrived (that was a 48-hour STAT delivery, kudos to North Atlantic). I have limited space, can only run 1-2 grows a year, and put in a lot of time/research to ensure that what I decide to grow meets very exacting criteria. So, when these stones showed up today, well, a small tear of pride welled in my reddened eye. It’s comforting to know that my future harem is in the vault, awaiting my (ok, mother natures) attention. Anyway, I’m feeling a little better about this now 😊

While I have a “thing” about smoking bud before its time, I broke my own rule and pulled a little out of the jar for a taste test. Its reallllly nice, fruity and earthy, a little harsh but it will smooth out over the cure. This is a high-quality leaf powered by great genetics (@ Barneys Farm). I highly recommend this strain for the hardened head seeking the “F*ck I’m Stoned” buzz.

I’d like to thank everyone who’s been following along, helping me figure out how to manage this girl. I never imagined there would be so many cool people interacting with the grow, all eager to help and laugh at the stupid stuff I do and post. I’ve learned so much from you all, thanks, I really appreciate it!

I’ll be stepping away from the tent for a bit (its summer vacation for the kids) but will be back in late July with an MSG Auto (below, really jazzed about her) and a new light (researching, the SF1000 has earned her stripes but it’s time to upgrade). Until then, I’ll likely be lurking around your journals from time to time, so I’ll see you out there…

Have a great spring/summer 420.

ecaeP

Rusted out carbon filter?
8C6BEDBF-9272-4A3A-9ED0-FFB4EBC8C9C5.jpeg

Exhausted after the smoke report
BAF5F3DF-C76B-42A7-B146-2E4C8ADD2198.jpeg

Gold Dust
18D6D0D0-03C2-4DA3-93B4-7335DC3EA5A9.jpeg

The Harem
EEB96C9C-8080-434D-AA85-659A8DC2505B.jpeg

I've been growing for years and this is the 1st time I've ever heard of banana tea, does it work as a flush or is it a taste thing? Great journal by the way and happy toking ;-)

I've been growing for years and this is the 1st time I've ever heard of banana tea, does it work as a flush or is it a taste thing? Great journal by the way and happy toking
Thanks LuckyDuck.....Its supposed to act as an organic K supplement in the late stages of the grow during the fade. The concept made sense to me and I was excited to try it but didn't time (anything) well and only got in 1 feed so didn't notice any difference. However, I am going to try it again in my next couple of grows and see if it helps. @GainesvilleGreen is the one who turned me on to the idea, his results are astounding so I thought I'd try it. If he said he slept in the tent 3x's a week I'd probably be in there right now tucking in ;)

Thanks LuckyDuck.....Its supposed to act as an organic K supplement in the late stages of the grow during the fade. The concept made sense to me and I was excited to try it but didn't time (anything) well and only got in 1 feed so didn't notice any difference. However, I am going to try it again in my next couple of grows and see if it helps. @GainesvilleGreen is the one who turned me on to the idea, his results are astounding so I thought I'd try it. If he said he slept in the tent 3x's a week I'd probably be in there right now tucking in ;)
i'll have to keep my eye out for that thread and gainsvillegreen, never can hear to much tried and tested info when it comes to getting better results. i remember using weeping willow extract for cloning years ago but got lot better results with clonex but was fun to try. Is it before or during the flush, or the actual flush itself?

Back
Top Bottom