Non Stop Grows

Getting to 8 has taken its sweet time. If you dont feel like waiting, stay at 4. Its pretty tight in there, 4 will be safe.

Mar 27: Day 47

-Got home late therefore must postpone feeding until tomorrow

-All the plants have been lifting up like crazy, so tried to tie them down tighter

-Ended up breaking 3 colas on Peyote Gorilla Front- DAMN

-Sad day……….

Mar 28: Day 48

-Fed plants! 2mL of each nute, and 5mL of CalMag. Debating starting to add 1 or 2 mL of rhino skin

-Checked out the roots on Peyote Gorilla Rear…. HOLY SMOKES THEY ARE KILLING IT

-No growth at broken tops L

-Almost time to chop Peyote Gorilla Rear to create 8 colas, as well as Black Sugar

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-03-29 at 6.21.30 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-29 at 6.21.30 AM (1).jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 37
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-29 at 6.21.30 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-29 at 6.21.30 AM.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 36
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-29 at 6.21.31 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-29 at 6.21.31 AM (1).jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 38
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-29 at 6.21.31 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-29 at 6.21.31 AM.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 36
Day 58
-Sorry it’s been so long guys, I have been moving and things are a bit delayed thanks to all this covering d stuff
-Gettibg ready to switch to flower tomorrow!!!
-both Peyote Gorilla Rear and Black Sugar have 8 mains
-Peyote Gorilla Front has 4
- Peyote Gorilla Rear is the largest, Peyote Gorilla Front is medium and Black Sugar is the smallest by far
6D6E12B0-9022-443A-8C93-34BDCAD44968.jpeg

Looking good King. Ouch on the broken colas. Hope the move went smooth. Can’t wait to see these ladies in action.
Oh man it has been hectic... My renos have come to a hault, I needed a tool that I don't have. So now I am waiting to borrow it, but once I get it, i just gotta cut and nail the quarter round down then I am done for the time being! My ladies have been staying healthy which is nice. Besides my big mess up on the friggin colas I cut off. The plant size is a direct match to the size of roots... So I now know what I will be focusing on more and more each grow.

First off....thank you for not using thumbnails. This is your journal. Your pictures are only intruding on your pictures...so keep them big.

Nutes are looking on spot, and everyone is vegg'ing along nicely. I was hoping to see how your mainlining structure is coming along, but I cant tell much from the pic.

Grow on bro cha cho!

First off....thank you for not using thumbnails. This is your journal. Your pictures are only intruding on your pictures...so keep them big.

Nutes are looking on spot, and everyone is vegg'ing along nicely. I was hoping to see how your mainlining structure is coming along, but I cant tell much from the pic.

Grow on bro cha cho!
The mainlining didn’t come out as well as I had hoped. I need to find a sturdy way of keeping the branches down. There is some difference from the tying down but not as noticeable as I would have wanted

April 8th: Day 59 Flower Day 1

-Put into flower

-Continued LST

-Peyote Gorilla Rear roots taking up loads of space!

April 14: Day 65 Flower Day 6

-Added 5mL of each nutrient, including calmag. Also added 2mL of rhino skin, as well as 3mL of Sensozyme

-Added a couple drops of pH down: pH was at 6.3, got it down to 6.0

-PPM at 976… still low. Will feed shortly

-Cut down any colas that are not one of the main ones

April 16: Day 67 Flower Day 8

-Added 7mL of each nutrient, only 5mL of Sensozyme, but no rhino skin

-Trying to tie the plants down daily…. The peyote gorillas are stretching like no tomorrow. Getting close to the top

-Continue to cut down any tops forming that are not one of my main colas

-Pistils starting to show!
WhatsApp Image 2020-04-17 at 4.26.34 PM.jpeg

April 20 (4/20): Day 71 Flower Day 12

-Peyote Gorilla Rear has more than doubled in size in mearly 12 days….. She is outgroing my grow box. I do not know what I can do to help minimze the stretch before she reaches the top. Anyone have any ideas?

-Peyote Gorilla Front is now showing some yellow dots on the tips of the leaves. Also having a bit of clawing (leave tips pointing down)

-Black Sugar is forming buds first. Small but healthy looking plant. Could not get the roots to form as well.

-It is clear that I can promote healthy root growth by cutting the rockwool cubes and adding the hydroton underneath the rockwool and increasing water levels

Back
Top Bottom